Vespa

Re: Clapham Acid Attack

Post by Vespa »

chelseachelsea wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:00 pm
birdie wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:38 pm
chelseachelsea wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:03 pm
The Tick wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:55 pm
Zambo wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:29 pm
The Tick wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:20 pm This story has it all.
Apart from justice.
Blimey, give them a chance to catch the sod first.
They knew where he was as he applied for asylum on a few occasions, he failed and he wasn't kicked out of the Country
It seems that he cant be deported back to Afghanistan because he's converted to Christianity, and his life would be in danger if he went back. That ploy has been used before, if I recall report correctly. I seem to remember a case of a serial rapist and also a murder using that argument.
The news report I saw, and it's all speculation of course, that he may be trying to get on the Eurostar to France, that means he has a valid passport of some description, but i what happens then.
So a scumbag can come here illegally, commit a few sex crimes, convert to Christianity, and he can't be sent back?? And then the British tax payers house him and feed him ad infinitum?? What fucking madness, it could only be allowed by Liberal tossers, lawyers who don't have a clue of the damage they are causing to the country.
It's not the Christian thing, it's that the UK doesn't ship people to the Taliban.

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

Vespa wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:03 pm
Apart from justice.
They knew where he was as he applied for asylum on a few occasions, he failed and he wasn't kicked out of the Country
It seems that he cant be deported back to Afghanistan because he's converted to Christianity, and his life would be in danger if he went back. That ploy has been used before, if I recall report correctly. I seem to remember a case of a serial rapist and also a murder using that argument.
The news report I saw, and it's all speculation of course, that he may be trying to get on the Eurostar to France, that means he has a valid passport of some description, but i what happens then.
So a scumbag can come here illegally, commit a few sex crimes, convert to Christianity, and he can't be sent back?? And then the British tax payers house him and feed him ad infinitum?? What fucking madness, it could only be allowed by Liberal tossers, lawyers who don't have a clue of the damage they are causing to the country.
It's not the Christian thing, it's that the UK doesn't ship people to the Taliban.
I'm reading there is doubt he's a Christian, so what is the answer, other than the British taxpayer paying for his keep for the rest of his life??

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Apart from justice.
Yep. That’s how laughable the UK is these days.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

birdie

Post by birdie »

Apart from justice.
The 'Christian' defence, for want of a better word, is, IMO only of course, the last resort of lawyers when they have run out of anything other reason.
It would be interesting to know which branch of Christianity he converted to, where, and does he regularly attend services. the answer to the last I reckon we all know,
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Look on the bright side. An asylum seeker could actually be fleeing from the UK to France for a change.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

He shouldn’t be hard to spot. Half his face is missing
Man U and rangers

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

theleader82 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:18 am He shouldn’t be hard to spot. Half his face is missing

antdad

Post by antdad »

He looks like my old muddy action man after having a cigarette stubbed out onto his face.

What's the rumour/gossip on a likely motive assuming he knew the family?

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

I see they attacking Vickers now. Vickers didn't give this guy permission to stay.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

theleader82 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:18 am He shouldn’t be hard to spot. Half his face is missing
There's no poem, just prose.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

antdad wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:26 am He looks like my old muddy action man after having a cigarette stubbed out onto his face.

What's the rumour/gossip on a likely motive assuming he knew the family?
I'm not quite sure how making light of the situation and whether he knew the family somehow softens the crime, let alone his dodgy history. It was horrendous. An illegal migrant who shouldn’t have been in the country inflicted pain, suffering and life changing injuries on innocent women and children. The authorities could so easily have saved them.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

antdad

Post by antdad »

:lol: Bore off with your virtue signalling Lambo. If you're going to act as moral arbitor of this thread because it tickles your Islamophobia then at least get your facts right, he isn't an illegal.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

ANTACID!
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:19 pm ANTACID!
ANTALKALINE!

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

The Tick wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:02 pm Look on the bright side. An asylum seeker could actually be fleeing from the UK to France for a change.
I'm puzzled that more of them don't do it, what with Brexit Britain being such a disaster and Britain being such a hotbed of racism and everything :-)
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99