No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Piers Morgan going to YouTube

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

He's so Durham
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

If Markle had played with his button mushroom the world be such a happy place right now.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

LOL

( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The amount of money Murdoch Inc. pumped into TalkTV only for it to get a 0.01 percent of audience share is quite shameful really. Even the bloke who owns/runs GB News has turned down at least two offers from Murdoch.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

carcinogen wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:25 pm The amount of money Murdoch Inc. pumped into TalkTV only for it to get a 0.01 percent of audience share is quite shameful really. Even the bloke who owns/runs GB News has turned down at least two offers from Murdoch.
+1
( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Sadact7 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:51 pm He can’t just follow [Arsenal], he has to try to irritate other people while doing so.
And that, in a nutshell, is why all of those "celebrity content-providers" are loathsome despicable twats.
It's all for clicks and likes and dislikes and argumentative replies, to make their post "trend".

Yes, Lineker; you're playing the same game. Don't pretend that you're any different.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

rorymac

Post by rorymac »

All seem to turn halfwit when they get some recognition .. mountains of intellectual one trick ponies and tossers. The human condition is retarded round and round !
Need a higher power :smt028

subsub

Post by subsub »

JimmyDee wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:17 pm
Sadact7 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:51 pm He can’t just follow [Arsenal], he has to try to irritate other people while doing so.
And that, in a nutshell, is why all of those "celebrity content-providers" are loathsome despicable twats.
It's all for clicks and likes and dislikes and argumentative replies, to make their post "trend".

Yes, Lineker; you're playing the same game. Don't pretend that you're any different.
No, I disagree. Lineker does it because he genuinely believes what he posts; Morgan will say anything required to put himself in the spotlight.
Morgan doesn't actually believe half the shite he posts – he posts stuff he knows will get attention, which is tragic.
WOKE AND PROUD

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

subsub wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:20 pm

No, I disagree. Lineker does it because he genuinely believes what he posts; Morgan will say anything required to put himself in the spotlight.
Morgan doesn't actually believe half the shite he posts – he posts stuff he knows will get attention, which is tragic.
It seems to me that Lineker doesn’t believe in what he posts either. People like him and Morgan are willing to jump on any bandwagon where the money is. Don’t be fooled. It's all about the money, honey, as well as fame and attention. Windbags need to feel relevant.
( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

rorymac wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:41 pm All seem to turn halfwit when they get some recognition .. mountains of intellectual one trick ponies and tossers. The human condition is retarded round and round !
Need a higher power :smt028
:lol:

'It's all b-u-l-l-s-h-i-t – bullshit, folks!'

Where's George Carlin when we need him?

( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

subsub

Post by subsub »

lambrini wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:54 pm

It seems to me that Lineker doesn’t believe in what he posts either. People like him and Morgan are willing to jump on any bandwagon where the money is. Don’t be fooled. It's all about the money, honey, as well as fame and attention. Windbags need to feel relevant.
Well, who knows? Lineker seems a vaguely decent chap (marital indiscretions notwithstanding) who is socially aware and has his head screwed on the right way.
Morgan is a very smart chap but seems to throw all his energies into putting himself in the limelight and is desperate to be talked about. He seems to crave the attention far more than Lineker does.
WOKE AND PROUD

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

The boy lineacre is a snidey little shitcunt weasel and an odious toad to boot
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:03 am The boy lineacre is a snidey little shitcunt weasel and an odious toad to boot
And that's letting him off the hook.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Sunbeam Alpine

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

Hmm
And your evidence is?
So why would he make himself a target for abuse, as he has done, and risk his income, to post stuff he doesn't believe him?
And in what way does him doing what he does make him different from people like Rees-Mogg using his (paid) time on TV to spout what he does? BTW he has a job already that we pay for.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Sunbeam Alpine wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:40 am

Hmm
And your evidence is?
So why would he make himself a target for abuse, as he has done, and risk his income, to post stuff he doesn't believe him?
And in what way does him doing what he does make him different from people like Rees-Mogg using his (paid) time on TV to spout what he does? BTW he has a job already that we pay for.
Why don't YOU tell US Mein Hillmütt?