The George Galloway 'conspiracy'

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Salem

Re: The George Galloway 'conspiracy'

Post by Salem »

chelseachelsea wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:50 pm Especially if the public were fully aware of Khan's past...

As a lawyer, he represented the Nation of Islam leader, Louis Farrakhan. He defended Al Qaeda operative Zacarias Moussaoui, he's a close friend to Taliban supporting Babar Ahmed, who he visited in jail, and Ahmed's sister confirmed Khan had been a great support to her brother since his arrest.

Hardly associates that a Mayor of London, should be seen to support.
You'll probably find that the those who vote for Khan share the same shady views regarding his sympathies for terrorist causes .
"There was one victim"

MAGA...........'mon the Don 24 😎

Whispering Grass, don't tell the trees
'Cause the trees don't need to know .....

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

Salem wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:02 pm
chelseachelsea wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:50 pm Especially if the public were fully aware of Khan's past...

As a lawyer, he represented the Nation of Islam leader, Louis Farrakhan. He defended Al Qaeda operative Zacarias Moussaoui, he's a close friend to Taliban supporting Babar Ahmed, who he visited in jail, and Ahmed's sister confirmed Khan had been a great support to her brother since his arrest.

You'll probably find that the those who vote for Khan share the same shady views regarding his sympathies for terrorist causes .
:dart:

Exactly, others ignore this, God knows why.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

London's just a gammon free zone. That's all.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The Tick wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:29 pm London's just a gammon free zone. That's all.
Oh, that's cleared that up then. We're all so glad you're here 'The Tick' for your erudite insight.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Another "journalist" sent to the slaughter

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

carcinogen wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:05 pm
The Tick wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:29 pm London's just a gammon free zone. That's all.
Oh, that's cleared that up then. We're all so glad you're here 'The Tick' for your erudite insight.
You get what you give.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Salem wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:56 pm
Sunbeam Alpine wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:56 pm Being Galloway's lawyer must be like being Trump's.

You'd be sitting there looking at them and thinking "are you for real?"
Is there any thread you don't feel the need to drag Trump into ?

For fucks sake
Says the person with Trump in their signature…
#justsayin :-"
WOKE AND PROUD

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

If I could move to China and live under an authoritarian regime I would. Anything must be better than this shower of shite .. the government, the meeja, all of it. Just a puddle of piss eating themselves and circling the bowl of giant toilet. They have no idea what to do and what to say.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

chelseachelsea wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:15 pm

I think Khan is a status symbol for many voters. They'll back him without knowing anything about his policies. On the surface he's left wing and clearly doesn't like this country very much and that's good enough for his voter base. Anyone who even skim read about his past would know he's a nasty divisive little man. How is he running and likely winning a third term? :lol: He'll keep going too as he won't want the gravy train to stop for a while yet.

The Tories deserve what they get though as they continuously serve up rubbish candidates to challenge him.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Zippy wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:20 am
I think Khan is a status symbol for many voters.

Khan is a cunt and that's his right. The role of 'Mayor of London' should not be a political appointment, it should be a commercial decision based on the person's exerience running a massive fucking city. Everytime I hear Khan he's trying to get a dig into The Tories, same with Andy Burnham. Just focus on running the fucking city you pricks. Hiring a mayor should be like hiring someone to run a business, party politic shouldn't come into it. Rant over.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Sadiq Khan's doing OK. It's just the lazy journalists, pub bores, and keyboard patriots who manage to wind themselves up about him.

Sunbeam Alpine

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

chelseachelsea wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:15 pm

All 1,206,000 of them. Of course

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

carcinogen wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:38 am
Zippy wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:20 am
I think Khan is a status symbol for many voters.

Khan is a cunt and that's his right. The role of 'Mayor of London' should not be a political appointment, it should be a commercial decision based on the person's exerience running a massive fucking city. Everytime I hear Khan he's trying to get a dig into The Tories, same with Andy Burnham. Just focus on running the fucking city you pricks. Hiring a mayor should be like hiring someone to run a business, party politic shouldn't come into it. Rant over.
+1
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

Sunbeam Alpine

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

So you say it's not a political appointment

The Mayor should be appointed. Really. By whom? That would be a politician. But you would have removed the right for several million people to remove someone who they don't rate. And the chance to say what sort of city they want.

So there's a mayor you don't like.Tell you what let's stop the public having a say in who it is, because they might choose the wrong one. Many people thought the one before was a wanker but I don't recall them arguing for an end to democracy to fix it.

Great plan.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

I won't have right to remove Keir Starmer after the next election, so what's new.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On