What’s going on with the Royals these days?

In-depth debate on all topical issues
lambrini

Re: What’s going on with the Royals these days?

Post by lambrini »

Sadact7 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:08 pm
birdie wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:42 pm I hate Mrs Parker-Bowles. :P
How come?
Cos she's posh innit

:lol:
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

birdie

Post by birdie »

lambrini wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:16 pm
How come?
Cos she's posh innit

Fuck all to do with being so called posh.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

birdie wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:20 pm
How come?
Cos she's posh innit

I know, Birdie, I was only teasing.

Camilla always looks like the cat that got the cream ngl
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

birdie wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:20 pm
How come?
Cos she's posh innit

Why then?
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

antdad

Post by antdad »

...because she replaced the Queen of hearts and Carlo always preferred the ugly one? :heart: :heart:

paolo

Post by paolo »

Is prince william tapping rose hanbury aka Sarah Rose Cholmondeley?

was her kid iris sired by the prince?

what's the score with the self photoshopped family pic?

looks like her fizzog is taken from an earlier vogue front page

or just evil scobie driven woomahs
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

It’s not going away.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Off with their err faces!
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

paolo

Post by paolo »

Kate hasn’t been seen in public since Christmas Day. In December 2023, the Palace announced international trips for her and William in early 2024. The trips would not have been possible if her abdominal surgery, which reportedly requires weeks of recovery, were scheduled for January or February.

There are games being played with the use of the word “scheduled”. The palace would like the public to think that it means “planned far in advance, nothing to worry about”. Others have pointed out that putting a surgery on the schedule, even on an emergent basis, counts as scheduled and allows the palace to be less than honest about why the surgery was performed.

Neither her parents nor her children have been seen since Christmas.

An ambulance was supposedly called to the royal family’s Christmas compound. There was no public report that anyone was taken ill or was removed by the ambulance. If it happened, it’s a sEcrET. Who knows about this one but we are talking about gossip so I’ll leave it.

William never visited the hospital while Kate was supposedly there. He has also attended a BAFTA thing alone and issued a statement (about the above mentioned funeral) using his own personal crest rather than one used to represent the married couple. There were also tabloid reports that Kate and William have been fighting a lot lately and that he was thinking of divorce.

Yet the tabloids have been silent about her disappearance. They are usually all up the royal family’s ass but they have absolutely nothing to say about this.

The Spanish tabloids, however, are reporting that Kate is in a coma. They have a nanny who is from Spain and that is thought to be the source of this tidbit.
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

There is a difference of opinion regarding how to 'deal' with the media from the two courts (Buckingham and Kensington). Charles' lot (Buckingham) believe that giving the press all the shit is the best way to go, whilst Kensington (William) is still 'old school', believing drip-feeding the media little bits of information is better.

Sadly for William the media doesn't work the same way as it did in the 1980's. The photoshop was a fiasco, but it highlighted two things (a) The media are in the toilet and so desperate for copy they'll make any mountain out of any molehill, (b) William needs to give the press more to feed on if he wants an easy ride.

...And to think Rupert 'piss-head cunt' Bell is employed as a 'Royal correspondent' ... I know more than that saggy faced wankshitfuckstainpissmopcunt.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

paolo wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:02 am Kate hasn’t been seen in public since Christmas Day. [...]
[...]
Her last public appearance was Christmas Day, but she has been seen in public recently, and with her mother: https://www.tmz.com/2024/03/04/kate-mid ... alization/

See a timeline here where it mentions the above and why no UK media published it: https://time.com/6899819/kate-middleton ... s-surgery/
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

paolo

Post by paolo »

Reddit wrong in shock announcement
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

Sunbeam Alpine

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

paolo wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:02 am Kate hasn’t been seen in public since Christmas Day. In December 2023, the Palace announced international trips for her and William in early 2024. The trips would not have been possible if her abdominal surgery, which reportedly requires weeks of recovery, were scheduled for January or February.

There are games being played with the use of the word “scheduled”. The palace would like the public to think that it means “planned far in advance, nothing to worry about”. Others have pointed out that putting a surgery on the schedule, even on an emergent basis, counts as scheduled and allows the palace to be less than honest about why the surgery was performed.

An ambulance was supposedly called to the royal family’s Christmas compound. There was no public report that anyone was taken ill or was removed by the ambulance. If it happened, it’s a sEcrET. Who knows about this one but we are talking about gossip so I’ll leave it.

William never visited the hospital while Kate was supposedly there. He has also attended a BAFTA thing alone and issued a statement (about the above mentioned funeral) using his own personal crest rather than one used to represent the married couple. There were also tabloid reports that Kate and William have been fighting a lot lately and that he was thinking of divorce.

Yet the tabloids have been silent about her disappearance. They are usually all up the royal family’s ass but they have absolutely nothing to say about this.

The Spanish tabloids, however, are reporting that Kate is in a coma. They have a nanny who is from Spain and that is thought to be the source of this tidbit.
it's amazing but rather sad the amount of time and effort you put into stuff like this and your desire to be "the one who knows".

BTW ambulances quite often leave without somebody in them. That's why most ambulance staff are in fact paramedics.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

I heard she's obsessed with Tristan Tate and this has had far reaching implications
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Sunbeam Alpine wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:20 pm
paolo wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:02 am Kate hasn’t been seen in public since Christmas Day. In December 2023, the Palace announced international trips for her and William in early 2024. The trips would not have been possible if her abdominal surgery, which reportedly requires weeks of recovery, were scheduled for January or February.

it's amazing but rather sad the amount of time and effort you put into stuff like this and your desire to be "the one who knows".

BTW ambulances quite often leave without somebody in them. That's why most ambulance staff are in fact paramedics.
Don’t spoil the magic. 😔
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022