Puberty blockers banned

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Vespa

Puberty blockers banned

Post by Vespa »

I try and be respectful to everyone who is respectful of me, so went I meet trans people I treat them with respect - not my place to make random people's lives shitter.

I do have some lesbian friends who are very anti shared spaces and the loony fridge of 'queers' and trans activists have essentially fucked the gay rights movement where they've been allowed it. Once had a queer guy (queer in this context is someone who says they may be gay but haven't dated anyone of the same sex) tell me white gay men don't face homophobia because they are white.

Oddballs, all of them. A minority of a minority who make most peoples lives worst.

It'll be interesting to see what happens to the weird fringes reaction to the news that other than specific medical need i.e treat a life affecting condition puberty blockers on children have been banned. Puberty blockers in children make they sterile and hinder their development. If they don't transition it fucks their live's up forever so seems sensible to me.

The Tick

Re: Puberty blockers banned

Post by The Tick »

The ability for a person to transition sex should only come after childhood/teenagehood. Puberty blocking is dangerous. No better than any other body altering substance like anabolic steroids.

Salem

Post by Salem »

Vespa wrote: ↑Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:14 pm It'll be interesting to see what happens to the weird fringes reaction to the news that other than specific medical need i.e treat a life affecting condition puberty blockers on children have been banned. Puberty blockers in children make they sterile and hinder their development. If they don't transition it fucks their live's up forever so seems sensible to me.
Here's one for starters :

[tweet][/tweet]

This fucking lunatic needs locking up :?
"There was one victim"

MAGA...........'mon the Don 24 😎

Whispering Grass, don't tell the trees
'Cause the trees don't need to know .....

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

The Tick wrote: ↑Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:23 pm The ability for a person to transition sex should only come after childhood/teenagehood. Puberty blocking is dangerous. No better than any other body altering substance like anabolic steroids.
Once a child reaches adulthood they have fully developed the characteristics of their sex. Making it harder to change through surgery
Man U and rangers

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Salem wrote: ↑Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:24 am
Vespa wrote: ↑Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:14 pm It'll be interesting to see what happens to the weird fringes reaction to the news that other than specific medical need i.e treat a life affecting condition puberty blockers on children have been banned. Puberty blockers in children make they sterile and hinder their development. If they don't transition it fucks their live's up forever so seems sensible to me.

[tweet][/tweet]

+1

Disgraceful.
β™‘( β—‘β€Ώβ—‘ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
β€œTreat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter”

paolo

Post by paolo »

Nowt wrong with trannying yer kids
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

[tweet][/tweet]

Indian makes a living saying dumb stuff to get in the media.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

The Tick wrote: ↑Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:23 pm The ability for a person to transition sex should only come after childhood/teenagehood. Puberty blocking is dangerous. No better than any other body altering substance like anabolic steroids.
This.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

lambrini wrote: ↑Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:42 am

[tweet][/tweet]

+1

Disgraceful.
Willoughby was going on about using tampons recently. Absolutely unhinged. Weird obsession with JK Rowling too.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Zippy wrote: ↑Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:14 pm

[tweet][/tweet]

+1

Disgraceful.
Willoughby was going on about using tampons recently. Absolutely unhinged. Weird obsession with JK Rowling too.
+1

It's not real, by the way. Apparently, they slice your little sausage apart, invert it, chop it a bit, and create something akin to a Jeff Koons art installation. Unlike the genuine article, the things are unable to produce natural material, roughly speaking. Yikes!

β™‘( β—‘β€Ώβ—‘ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
β€œTreat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter”

antdad

Post by antdad »

You'd think by the frantic reaction of the usual head bangers they'd been dished out like sweets when infact fewer than a hundred children or young persons had been prescribed blockers even though many thousands had been referred to the clinics.

They haven't been banned btw, just now to be precribed under a stricter research protocol.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

lambrini wrote: ↑Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:03 am
Zippy wrote: ↑Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:14 pm

[tweet][/tweet]

+1

Disgraceful.
+1

It's not real, by the way. Apparently, they slice your little sausage apart, invert it, chop it a bit, and create something akin to a Jeff Koons art installation. Unlike the genuine article, the things are unable to produce natural material, roughly speaking. Yikes!

I do chuckle a bit when people call him "Jonathan Willy Boy" :lol:
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

antdad wrote: ↑Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:15 am You'd think by the frantic reaction of the usual head bangers they'd been dished out like sweets when infact fewer than a hundred children or young persons had been prescribed blockers even though many thousands had been referred to the clinics.

They haven't been banned btw, just now to be precribed under a stricter research protocol.
That's still far too many though. Puberty blockers shouldn't be given to children full stop. Same for transition surgery. Some of the detransition stories I've read are harrowing - lives irreversibly ruined. There is an argument for more investment in psychological assessment and counselling.

I hope the Tavistock Clinic victims take them to the cleaners in the class action lawsuit. As time passes I reckon this scandal will become even more unbelievable.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

antdad

Post by antdad »

It's a miniscule minority considering up to 50% of tranny orientated kids end up attempting suicide. A blanket ban doesn't help anybody and blockers will be an appropriate treatment for some albeit very few with the correct diagnosis, support and aftercare. From what I've read Tavistock became overwhelmed by their huge waiting list and let things slip.

birdie

Post by birdie »

This is probably the first post from this member that I agree with, puberty blockers have effects much later on in life.
A few years ago I saw a documentary about Olga Korbut, the Russian gymnast who won gold at the olympics when she was 14. Looking at clips from that time she looks more like a 10 year old and I also saw some footage of her alongside other nations gymnasts of the same age and she looked half their size.
In an interview she said that she had been given tablets but didn't know what they were but she realised that she wasn't growing in the same way as other girls of her age she knew but was told it was OK as everyone is different. She said that it was only years later that she realised she had been give puberty blockers to keep her small so she was more agile, she said it had affected her physically as well as mentally, she also mentioned other physical problems such as trouble conceiving.

It's my opinion only of course, but I don't think a pre puberty individual really knows what changing gender involves, and, my opinion only again, I don't think 10/11/12 year olds really know who they want to be at that age, never mind deciding that they are the opposite of their birth gender and decide to live the life of the opposite sex.
I also get very annoyed when news media refer to a male child dressing like a female as 'she', and refer to the him as his mother's 'daughter', which obviously he isn't.

The ability for a person to transition sex should only come after childhood/teenagehood. Puberty blocking is dangerous. No better than any other body altering substance like anabolic steroids.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it