Biology in the NHS

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Vespa

Biology in the NHS

Post by Vespa »

I feel sorry for genuine trans people who've been undermined by the cult of self identification.

The self ID cult has driven a culture where simply saying your something means we all have to believe it and at worst act on it. I saw some guy with pink hair on TV saying as he feels like a woman he's uncomfortable in male changing rooms so thinks he should be allowed to roam woman's rooms. I'm not a parent, if I was and you roamed into my daughter's room I'd punch you in the nose.

If you are trans I treat you with respect. But, you also have to treat other people with respect and not flash your dick around in female changing rooms.

It's nice to see the NHS limiting people to wards based on their biological sex.

I feel for the trans people that just want to quietly go through life.

Zambo

Re: Biology in the NHS

Post by Zambo »

Spot on Vespa.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

birdie

Post by birdie »

So will the NHS now go back to referring to pregnant women as 'mothers' and not as
birth giving parent, or some such bollocks? and will the NHS stop asking male patients whether they are pregnant?

Will the media and news broadcasters refer to boys who decide to wear a dress and grow their hair long as boys, which they are, and not as 'she' and 'daughter'?
I wont hold my breath.

And whilst I'm on my soap box, why does every organisation which I have occasion to phone, whether the gas bill or a broken tap, insist on calling me by my forename and not my title, which is 'Mrs''. forenames are for family, work colleagues and friends, not call centre bods who don't know me from Adam.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

birdie wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:14 pm So will the NHS now go back to referring to pregnant women as 'mothers' and not as
birth giving parent, or some such bollocks? and will the NHS stop asking male patients whether they are pregnant?

Will the media and news broadcasters refer to boys who decide to wear a dress and grow their hair long as boys, which they are, and not as 'she' and 'daughter'?
I wont hold my breath.

And whilst I'm on my soap box, why does every organisation which I have occasion to phone, whether the gas bill or a broken tap, insist on calling me by my forename and not my title, which is 'Mrs''. forenames are for family, work colleagues and friends, not call centre bods who don't know me from Adam.

Yeah it's political correctness gone to hell in a handcart yadda yadda yadda.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

The Tick wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:39 pm
birdie wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:14 pm So will the NHS now go back to referring to pregnant women as 'mothers' and not as

I wont hold my breath.

I'm asked if I'm pregnant every time I have a scan, saves them printing two forms.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Encouraging signs that we’ve crested the peak of this fucking demented pervert free-for-all.

Hopefully we’ll look back on it in decades to come in the same way we look at other periods of history where collective mentalism reigned for a while before the pendulum swung back towards the sensible centre.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Sadact7 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:51 pm Encouraging signs that we’ve crested the peak of this fucking demented pervert free-for-all.

Hopefully we’ll look back on it in decades to come in the same way we look at other periods of history where collective mentalism reigned for a while before the pendulum swung back towards the sensible centre.
+1
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
“The forum's saucy upstart” –Ghost
“Solid broess” –Sadact7
“Decent long termer”–Paolo

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Sadact7 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:51 pm Encouraging signs that we’ve crested the peak of this fucking demented pervert free-for-all.

Aye. Always felt it needed five years or so in the open to really expose the lunacy of a deranged movement. Hopefully gender ideology is now in its final throes.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

I hope we end up with basic respect for trans people.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Vespa wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:00 pm
The Tick wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:39 pm

I wont hold my breath.

I'm asked if I'm pregnant every time I have a scan, saves them printing two forms.
My nan filled out one of those diversity hospital forms recently. My grandad accompanied her.
"'What gender are you?' Grandad, what's my gender?"
"Let me put on my glasses, hang on a minute... 'Are you the sex you were assigned at birth?'"
"What's that, love?"
"'AT BIRTH' – They're asking, 'ARE YOU THE SEX YOU WERE ASSIGNED AT BIRTH?!'"

Bless her heart. :lol:
( ◡‿◡ )
“Solid broess” –Sadact7

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Zippy wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:43 am

Aye. Always felt it needed five years or so in the open to really expose the lunacy of a deranged movement. Hopefully gender ideology is now in its final throes.
The woke mind virus is finally subsiding.
( ◡‿◡ )
“Solid broess” –Sadact7