NFL Road to Superbowl LIII and NtFL Games

Anything sportlike
Carlos J
Forum Admin

Re: NFL Road to Superbowl LIII and NtFL Games

Post by Carlos J »

Zippy wrote:
Carlos J wrote:
Zippy wrote:Good to see my team Chicago Bears are coming to London. I'll definitely be getting tickets for that.

Any Luck, Zippy?

Indeed Carlos but I had to go through a contact to get them. Shit loads on tout sites within minutes of going on sale. Disgraceful.

Good stuff, see you there. :) And yep about tout sites, same as any event and sites like Ticketmaster say they care but do they fuck. Until punters refuse to pay over the odds, it will still happen, sadly.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Carlos J wrote:
Zippy wrote:
Carlos J wrote:
Zippy wrote:Good to see my team Chicago Bears are coming to London. I'll definitely be getting tickets for that.

Any Luck, Zippy?

Indeed Carlos but I had to go through a contact to get them. Shit loads on tout sites within minutes of going on sale. Disgraceful.

Good stuff, see you there. :) And yep about tout sites, same as any event and sites like Ticketmaster say they care but do they fuck. Until punters refuse to pay over the odds, it will still happen, sadly.

Good stuff. Meet you in the stand for Bottoms Up beer :)

"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Zippy wrote:
Carlos J wrote:
Zippy wrote:
Carlos J wrote:

Any Luck, Zippy?

Good stuff. Meet you in the stand for Bottoms Up beer :)

:drinkers: :drinkers: :smt023

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Carlos J wrote:
Zippy wrote:
Carlos J wrote:

Any Luck, Zippy?

Fake forum meet .....If Carlos can be fucked to turn up :?
A joyless arsehole.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

shabbado wrote:
Carlos J wrote:
Zippy wrote:
Carlos J wrote:

Any Luck, Zippy?

Fake forum meet .....If Carlos can be fucked to turn up :?

Stuff beyond my control last Wemberley, Shabba. I didn't want to miss out on my first NFL game, and a possible #fakeforummeet with the legend Shabbado. ;)

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Kevin's Bills and old rugger boy Christian Wade: https://www.buffalobills.com/video/can- ... 65-yard-td

Though on the Youtube highlights of the game, some are more concerned about the Mexican wave:
Firstname Lastname
Firstname Lastname
1 hour ago
In this game, there was a wave that went around 8 times. I think that’s got to be a world record

'NFL Road to Super Bowl LIV and NtFL games' will start before punt offs of the Sunday games on September 8th. 8)

subsub

Post by subsub »

Carlos J wrote:'NFL Road to Super Bowl LIV and NtFL games' will start before punt offs of the Sunday games on September 8th. 8)

:D
WOKE AND PROUD