Your Mental Condition

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
Sid Pervcat

Re: Your Mental Condition

Post by Sid Pervcat »

delboy1983 wrote:Basically I have been classed as mentally ill with recurrent depression disorder since 2010.

After spending the first 3 years housebound and indeed bedroom bound away from everything ....
You managed to join here in 2011 and post daily.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Sid Pervcat wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:Basically I have been classed as mentally ill with recurrent depression disorder since 2010.

After spending the first 3 years housebound and indeed bedroom bound away from everything ....
That is true and if I remember then I was sometimes off the planet,Possibly a big reason why this place has been so close to me and still is.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Lord Notin Kwestion

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

What a lot of absolute shite.

#FOD

:smt015
Imagine a vaccine so safe you have to blackmailed into taking it, for a virus so deadly you have to be tested to know if you have it.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

delboy1983 wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:

That is true and if I remember then I was sometimes off the planet,Possibly a big reason why this place has been so close to me and still is.
Well done del.