Risk Assessment Forms

In-depth debate on all topical issues
carcinogen

Risk Assessment Forms

Post by carcinogen »

Risk Assessment. What a load of fucking bollocks. Christ, whichever political party outlaws these fucking things gets my vote.

I might even stand as an independent if anyone wishes to contribute toward my deposit: "The Common Sense Party". There is no fucking manifesto, it's all based on innate common-sense.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

delboy1983

Re: Risk Assessment Forms

Post by delboy1983 »

My company was working when the metro centre in Gateshead was being built in the mid eighties.We were installing restaurants in the stores and food malls.
This was the job that started the need for risk assessments, method statements inductions etc .
Reason being that 5 tradesmen lost their lives falling from the roof at various times and Rush and Tomkins,second biggest Main Contractor in the country to Bovis were sued and went bust.
The other contractors panicked hence the need for courses inductions assessments etc to safeguard the main contractor.
Since then money has been made hand over fist setting up all this paperwork and jobs are rarely finish on time.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

The End

Re: Risk Assessment Forms

Post by The End »

carcinogen wrote:Risk Assessment. What a load of fucking bollocks. Christ, whichever political party outlaws these fucking things gets my vote.

I might even stand as an independent if anyone wishes to contribute toward my deposit: "The Common Sense Party". There is no fucking manifesto, it's all based on innate common-sense.

I thought you were banging on about getting a job the other month? More bollocks or already sacked? Certainly your description of chatting up the interviewer lent itself far more to the mythical Fiesta job hunts.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.