NFL Road to Superbowl LII and NtFL Games

Anything sportlike
Carlos J
Forum Admin

Re: NFL Road to Superbowl LII and NtFL Games

Post by Carlos J »

Ha at your ditty and happy Christmas, lash and see you in next Sundays Super Bowl VIII. 8)

Jags comeback with a TD, 2pt conversion, successful onside kick and another TD then missed the 1pt conversion hitting the post which would have made it a 3pt game with 2 mins left. Messed up the next onside kick so likely a niners victory.

TS commentators slating the officials crew as trigger happy. :)

Will stick the scores up tomorrow as one game to play. And bed as fucked.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Had a great run, really enjoyed while it lasted. Well done Lash. Even better it was your boys that clinched it for you. 8)
There's no poem, just prose.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Good man, Holden. =D> 49ers TD so pretty much over.

NFL Twitter must be asleep as well as no updates for 30 minutes.

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

Carlos J wrote:Ha at your dutty and happy Christmas, lash and see you in next Sundays Super Bowl VIII. 8)

Jags comeback with a TD, 2pt conversion, successful onside kick and another RD then missed the 1pt conversion hitting the post which would have made it a 3pt game with 2 mins left. Messed up the next onside kick so likely a niners victory.

TS commentators slating the officials crew as trigger happy. :)

Will stick the scores up tomorrow as one game to play. And bed as fucked.
Top work CJ, cheers, Merry Christmas to you mate and to all the fellow NFL'rs in this cracking thread :drinkers: :smt023

Commiserations Holden, unlucky pal, that could have gone either way, if I wasn't a Hawks fan I would have probably lumped on the Cowboys beforehand as well :|

And well played Serendipity =D>
'This is all your doing, Lash, no one else'

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:Had a great run, really enjoyed while it lasted. Well done Lash. Even better it was your boys that clinched it for you. 8)

Cheers mate, unlucky, that could have gone either way, well played though pal =D>

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Play off scores on the doors:

Rams by 4.
Redskins by 16.
Saints by 10.
Patriots by 21.
Chiefs by 16.
Bengals by 9.
Bears by 17.
49ers by 11.
Seahawks by 9.
Eagles by 9.

Some notes.

Holden and lasharoo as per came down to one game. They disagreed on the Titans/Rams with the Rams winning for Holden and the Bengals/Lions with the Bengals winning for Lasharoo. Leaving all on the Cowboys/Seahawks.

Shabbado and subsub disagreed on only one game. See below.

Two spot-ons this week. subsub on the Saints and shabbado on the Eagles. 8)

Play off scores, please always check:

Holden - Offence - 10 Yard Penalty - Still First Down 290 v 366 Lash Gashsmashers

Shabskatchewan Bigfoots 311 v 260 Subsub Slobberknockers

subsub went for his Broncos, shabbado, the winning Redskins. Poor subsub also lost the play off for NtFL Super Bowl XII in similar fashion, losing out by going for the Broncos. :(

Salem, not Serendipity, the only entrant and therefore winner of the Just for Fun Cup with a top playing 9/10 for 389pts: :)

So NtFL Super Bowl VIII will be between:

Lash Gashsmashers v Shabskatchewan Bigfoots

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

NtFL Super Bowl VIII

Lash Gashsmashers v Shabskatchewan Bigfoots

Fixtures. PMs welcome and others welcome to play for the Just for Fun Cup. Deadline 6pm Sunday. All back in the new year for shabbado hosting the post-season NtFL Super Bowl IX all in. 8) Only one division champion to be decided (NFC South) and a few wildcard positions up for grabs. So, a mixed bag of games including two Californian derbies and please, can the Browns lose their '0'?

May the best team win, Lasharoo going for his first and Shabbado for a record third title and Championship ring:

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Tennessee Titans
Green Bay Packers @ Detroit Lions
Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts
Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins
Carolina Panthers @ Atlanta Falcons
Cleveland Browns @ Pittsburgh Steelers
Kansas City Chiefs @ Denver Broncos
Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks
San Francisco 49ers @ Los Angeles Rams
Oakland Raiders @ Los Angeles Chargers

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

kevin04 wrote:I think I'm the lone Bills fan on here, but if there are any others
SAVE THIS PICTURE

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace

They are in the playoffs at the moment!

NOW JUST WATCH THEM GO, GO, GO!!

And end up 7-9.

You've beat that, Kevin at 8-7. :) See now: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace

Bills to beat the Dolphins.
Raiders to beat the Chargers.
Jaguars to beat the Titans.

It could happen and you're in. 8)

Or as the link says, Bills wins and Ravens lose to the Bengals. That must be on tie-break stuff. Keep the faith. :)

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

subsub wrote:
lasharoo wrote:A Bromos fan taking the piss out of other teams, you couldn't make it up

Come back when your current team has won 3, Lash-o

(Carlos will reply any second with the gazillion titles that Green Bay have won )

Ha, Missed the bit underneath, sub. :shock: I did actually order a set of Packers rings off of ebay recently. Lovely lady actually replied saying they wouldn't be here for Christmas. Nay problem I said. They're for myself anyway. Why, Mike, why though? :smt102 Then I remembered it wasn't being aled up on ebay, I was recalling dear old Lash. 8) It's for the ladies. :fell:

And sorry old friend, Lash, we go back to some NFL thread gold. Some smiles have been removed due to the max limit of ten. #sadface:
RM's quote has the link to Super Bowl XLIX thread but go back to page 49 for the start of Super Bowl Sunday: https://talkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f ... 2&start=90
Rainbowmonkey wrote:
shabbado wrote:
subsub wrote:Oh, and Lash, please don't repeat these unsavoury scenes from earlier in the year:
:lol:
He went AWOL for about 4 days after that game.
Is the Superbowl thread still about or will it have been archived by now?
That was pure comedy gold.
Anyhow I'm in for the predictor game.
Team name The Shab-skatchewan Bigfoots
I follow the Philadelphia Eagles. Randall Cunningham and Reggie White were two of my favourite players when i started watching American football. Been a fan of the game for well over 25+ years.
Flick to page 60 for your lols:
https://www.talkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16338
Carlos J wrote:There's some grand stuff there and only on page 51. How much more minge would the Gashsmasher have had wearing his Championship ring?: :mrgreen: :fell:
lasharoo wrote:
shabbado wrote:@Lash
Only civil thing i'm going to say to you all night :D

Get yourself one of these http://europe.nflshop.com/stores/nfl/pr ... pid=160285

I bought one the time my team got to the Superbowl and it's a great memento. You can show the grand kids how much of a glory hunter you were.
Way ahead of you Shabs :) ta for the heads up but I've already been thinking about momentos should we win historic back to back World Championships, and I've decided I'm going to fork out on a replica Superbowl winners ring, it should be a real conversation starter when my pals or some nice piece of skirt cast their peepers on it 8)

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Magnificent stuff Carlos
There's no poem, just prose.

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

Carlos J wrote:
subsub wrote:
lasharoo wrote:A Bromos fan taking the piss out of other teams, you couldn't make it up

Come back when your current team has won 3, Lash-o

(Carlos will reply any second with the gazillion titles that Green Bay have won )

Ha, Missed the bit underneath, sub. :shock: I did actually order a set of Packers rings off of ebay recently. Lovely lady actually replied saying they wouldn't be here for Christmas. Nay problem I said. They're for myself anyway. Why, Mike, why though? :smt102 Then I remembered it wasn't being aled up on ebay, I was recalling dear old Lash. 8) It's for the ladies. :fell:

And sorry old friend, Lash, we go back to some NFL thread gold. Some smiles have been removed due to the max limit of ten. #sadface:
RM's quote has the link to Super Bowl XLIX thread but go back to page 49 for the start of Super Bowl Sunday: https://talkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21122
Rainbowmonkey wrote:
shabbado wrote:
subsub wrote:Oh, and Lash, please don't repeat these unsavoury scenes from earlier in the year:
He went AWOL for about 4 days after that game.
Is the Superbowl thread still about or will it have been archived by now?
That was pure comedy gold.
Anyhow I'm in for the predictor game.
Team name The Shab-skatchewan Bigfoots
I follow the Philadelphia Eagles. Randall Cunningham and Reggie White were two of my favourite players when i started watching American football. Been a fan of the game for well over 25+ years.
Flick to page 60 for your lols:
https://www.talkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16338
Carlos J wrote:There's some grand stuff there and only on page 51. How much more minge would the Gashsmasher have had wearing his Championship ring?
lasharoo wrote:
shabbado wrote:@Lash
Only civil thing i'm going to say to you all night

Get yourself one of these http://europe.nflshop.com/stores/nfl/pr ... pid=160285

I bought one the time my team got to the Superbowl and it's a great memento. You can show the grand kids how much of a glory hunter you were.
Way ahead of you Shabs :) ta for the heads up but I've already been thinking about momentos should we win historic back to back World Championships, and I've decided I'm going to fork out on a replica Superbowl winners ring, it should be a real conversation starter when my pals or some nice piece of skirt cast their peepers on it 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good shout CJ, top quality bantz :mrgreen:

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

And lo I arrived home to see Postie's sack had been emptied into my safe space. 8)
Carlos J wrote:[...]Ha, Missed the bit underneath, sub. :shock: I did actually order a set of Packers rings off of ebay recently. Lovely lady actually replied saying they wouldn't be here for Christmas. Nay problem I said. They're for myself anyway. Why, Mike, why though? :smt102 Then I remembered it wasn't being aled up on ebay, I was recalling dear old Lash. 8) It's for the ladies. :fell: [...]
Nice wooden box, rings are heavy, fit nicely on err my fingers, not all. Super Bowls only. Top left Super Bowl I, top right Super Bowl II, bottom left Super Bowl XXXI, bottom right, Super Bowl XLV. And with the comments on the side, quality details from our Chinese friends. Money definitely well spent:

And that led me to watch the always great NFL Miked up film of this years Super Bowl. Paused halfway to await the fallout of the second half: Still amazing to believe. :(

57 and a half hour bump to the Championship players. PMs welcome.

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

i'm staying up all night analysing the stats and crunching the numbers and will send you a PM with my picks tomorrow CJ :smt023

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

PM? You running scared Lash?
A joyless arsehole.

subsub

Post by subsub »

lasharoo wrote:i'm staying up all night analysing the stats and crunching the numbers

WOKE AND PROUD