Boycott the Qatar 2022 World Cup

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Re: Boycott the Qatar 2022 World Cup

Post by Carlos J »

Socceroos:
Some fella replying to Tick on Twatter. Oh noes, a 48 surely:
Little mention of Tatchell. You might not like him and I don't but a brave fucker: https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... ts-protest
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

LBC were talking about Tatchell ... a caller from Qatar (who seemed genuine) claimed a lot of what he said regarding his treatment was, let's just say 'embellished'. But yeah ... fair play to him I suppose.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

paolo

Post by paolo »

anyone who is woke, has pedaled liberal shite publicly or is a gay, lgb, a trans, lezza or anything inbetween has zero credibility unless this world cup and it's sponsors are boycotted indefinitely

their one opportunity on the biggest stage to make their point

yer neville's, linekers, rapinoes et al....let's see yer bollocks (or whatever is hiding under ur pants)
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

paolo wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:32 am anyone who is woke, has pedaled liberal shite publicly or is a gay, lgb, a trans, lezza or anything inbetween has zero credibility unless this world cup and it's sponsors are boycotted indefinitely

yer neville's, linekers, rapinoes et al....let's see yer bollocks (or whatever is hiding under ur pants)
Agree about Lineker (BBC), Neville (ITV) and Rapinoe wherever she can get her comedy hair for coin.

No one will stand tall, say fuck your BBC or ITV coin, I don't like this and I don't want this.

Same as Russia 2018. Lot's of waffle then, little action.

Seems like Tatchell again is the only one to put his body on the line. And after Mugabe and Russia 2018, thank God for the gay guy who tries: https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/p ... 35111.html

paolo

Post by paolo »

Carlos J wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:00 am
paolo wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:32 am anyone who is woke, has pedaled liberal shite publicly or is a gay, lgb, a trans, lezza or anything inbetween has zero credibility unless this world cup and it's sponsors are boycotted indefinitely

Agree about Lineker (BBC), Neville (ITV) and Rapinoe wherever she can get her comedy hair for coin.

No one will stand tall, say fuck your BBC or ITV coin, I don't like this and I don't want this.

Seems like Tatchell again is the only one to put his body on the line. And after Mugabe and Russia 2018, thank God for the gay guy who tries: https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/p ... 35111.html
Like his beliefs or not

I do apart from outing

He is to be respected

A proper dyed in the wool sodomiser

He’ll turn ur ring piece inside out

Balls of steel and vomited to his cause

Under appreciated and worthy of honours
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Agreed.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Carlos J wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:00 am

Fucking Rapinoe, an utter dickhead of a cunt.

Hope some Arab playboy accidentally runs her over with his toy tank.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The Olympics in China
The WC in Russia.

Nothing changed, arguably human rights abuses got even worse. If I'm around and a game is on I'll watch some of it. Am I going to actively protest over it, no ... and I going to actively support it or go out of my way to watch it no. Am I excited about the WC, no. But a lot of that could just be an age thing ...

The Jim Whites and Gary Nevilles of the world who are going but claim they are going to 'raise issues' just make me feel ill ... are they worse than Beckham who actively promotes Qatar? I'm not sure. Both make me feel queasy though.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

NOW THAT WE'RE HERE YOU HAVE TO SAY THE STADIUMS ARE MAGNIFICENT AND THE PEOPLE SO WELCOMING
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

carcinogen wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:02 am The Olympics in China
The WC in Russia.

Nothing changed, arguably human rights abuses got even worse. If I'm around and a game is on I'll watch some of it. Am I going to actively protest over it, no ... and I going to actively support it or go out of my way to watch it no. Am I excited about the WC, no. But a lot of that could just be an age thing ...

The Jim Whites and Gary Nevilles of the world who are going but claim they are going to 'raise issues' just make me feel ill ... are they worse than Beckham who actively promotes Qatar? I'm not sure. Both make me feel queasy though.

Hypocritical parasites.
JWOTS is a lying 2 faced fucking cunt, who would eat his own shit live on air for dollar.Should be fucking flayed with barbed wire and have sharp objects inserted into his leathery old anus...the deplorable cunt

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Zambo wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:15 am Chuckle.
Gary just needs to come out and be done with it. I'm tired of his straight act.

It's funny, the closer the WC comes the more millitant I am becoming. It's a fucking shameless example of corruption. Bought and paid-for by an oil-rich backward shithole. My wet dream would be for Harry Kane to say: "I don't wish to represent my country at the World Cup in Qatar". Nothing more, just that. God that would be so fucking good.

I do feel for Southcunt, having to field questions by meeja hacks. Gareth is quite dim but well-meaning, he shouldn't get involved, nor should he have to. Gareth is the manger of a football team, the only questions he should field should be related to who is in goal, or at the back etc. Geopolitics and human-rights abuses should be left to politicians.

paolo

Post by paolo »

the biggest sports joke in history

anyone with any ounce of integrity should not be watching or taking part

any rainbow woke or even decent person has the opportunity to do the right thing

none will do it

wankers
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

paolo wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:06 pm the biggest sports joke in history

anyone with any ounce of integrity should not be watching or taking part

any rainbow woke or even decent person has the opportunity to do the right thing

none will do it

wankers
People don't even have to make a big show of it either. Just say, I'm not going/working/appearing for personal reasons. That's all they have to say. Of course if you do go in a professional capacity the Qatari Govt. will be ever so grateful and you can except some beautiful eastern european ladies to knock on your door and offer some services, like offering to show you how the corby trouser press works etc. All paid for by nice mr. Putin.