World Cup 2022

finchman

Re: World Cup 2022

Post by finchman »

One of them said at half time its not easy playing infront of 60,000 Saudi fans.....how would she know?
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

If England get knocked-out in the QF I demand a public enquiry. Firstly, why was an ugly soi-boi useless cunt employed as our national team manager? Why did our national team even go to a dictatorial human-rights-abusing regime in the first place and how much did that cost the tax-payer?

I want names, numbers and receipts and someone to serve jailtime.

I'm putting it out there right now.

At this point I wouldn't even be surprised if Wales beat us 4-0. Equally I wouldn't be surprised if we beat Wales 5-0. I have no confidence in a Southgate led England team. I think he's fucking shit and if he hasn't got the good grace to sort out his face or dress-sense I'll do it for him via a bucket of acid.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Shedboy

Post by Shedboy »

Oh fuck, it's Hartson in the commentary box for Japan v Costa Rica. Volume muted.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Shedboy wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:04 am Oh fuck, it's Hartson in the commentary box for Japan v Costa Rica. Volume muted.
+1

I did chuckle when he said it was a “bitty” game though :)
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Shedboy wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:04 am Oh fuck, it's Hartson in the commentary box for Japan v Costa Rica. Volume muted.
Seems like a nice enough fella (although a nasty cunt as a player), but fuck me he's shit. I'd rather listen to some bloke at the pub who knows fuck all about football.

I was thinking about how to describe Southgate ... "Joyless" was the best I could come up with. He's the kind of bloke who relies on his wife to initiate sex and then asks permission if he can fuck her saying 'sorry' everytime he penetrates her.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Karen Carney needs to lay off the eye-liner. Christ she's a humourless cunt.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:02 pm Karen Carney needs to lay off the eye-liner. Christ she's a humourless cunt.
That’s before we get to Eni Aluko. Miserable, mean spirited and a poker face. Still what’s the alternative? Alex fucking Scott. Has she found a new cause like wearing an anti meat garter or a tattoo on her shoulder demanding incarceration for all male studio guests?

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Zippy wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:52 am
+1

Pretty apt description from someone who is that much of a tit.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

carcinogen wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:02 pm Karen Carney needs to lay off the eye-liner. Christ she's a humourless cunt.
She looks like an absolute fucking psychopath, like she'd bite your cock off while you were sleeping and ram it in your arse before murdering you.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Zippy wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:52 am
+1

Hartson sounds like he's coming to terms with a brain injury

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

kancutlawns wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:14 pm
That’s before we get to Eni Aluko. Miserable, mean spirited and a poker face. Still what’s the alternative? Alex fucking Scott. Has she found a new cause like wearing an anti meat garter or a tattoo on her shoulder demanding incarceration for all male studio guests?
Alex is going to wear a rainbow coloured strap-on and peg Lineker live on air.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

carcinogen wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:49 pm
I'd ppv that, tbf

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Sid Pervcat wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:35 pm
carcinogen wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:49 pm
I'd ppv that, tbf
Yeah but he'd enjoy it. I don't want him to enjoy anything. :cry:

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

WTF ... Canada just scored!

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Dullard Keown has just said of Croatia's second goal that it had "Croatia's DNA written all over it. Run past you and finish". Like no other nation has done that ever.