Stabbings in East London

Post by shivah »

Breaking.

Muslim Knives Matter?
Grunt is a Chunt.

Vespa

Re: Stabbings in East London

Post by Vespa »

I'm expecting at some point one of these idiots get kicked to death in the street.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Police were trying to calm down the man but he went towards the station. He kept shouting.

Whilst you are trying to calm him, he could be killing people. Police called to incidents like this should be tooled for their own and the public protection
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

The problem with going early on commenting on incidents like this one, is that people can come across as getting overexcited and having an agenda. Quite shameful.

Reports are that this was in a residential area and a thirteen year old boy has died. A tragic loss. My thoughts are with the boys family at this time.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

subsub

Post by subsub »

JudgeTedd wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:11 pm The problem with going early on commenting on incidents like this one, is that people can come across as getting overexcited and having an agenda. Quite shameful.

Reports are that this was in a residential area and a thirteen year old boy has died. A tragic loss. My thoughts are with the boys family at this time.
Horrific incident, and awful news that a lad has died.
Your first par is spot on, btw, Judge.
WOKE AND PROUD

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

JudgeTedd wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:11 pm The problem with going early on commenting on incidents like this one, is that people can come across as getting overexcited and having an agenda. Quite shameful.

Murdered a small child, poor kid.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

I've watched the video of the brave police officers tasing this guy to the floor. I do like that the police here don't all walk around with rifles and pistols. However, in this case, armed police should have been sent in and if he didn't put the knife down they should have just shot him in the chest.

Tasers don't always work, if an officer had been killed whilst trying to struggle this chap to the ground it would have been unnecessary. Armed officers carry non-lethal shotguns but can still put these people down.

By the way, I don't care if he's mentally ill, carrying a sword down the street and stabbing people is a good enough reason to catch a bullet.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Vespa wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:09 pm

Murdered a small child, poor kid.
+1

Just another day in London Town.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
“The forum's saucy upstart” –Ghost
“Solid broess” –Sadact7
“Decent long termer”–Paolo

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Should give him the Russian treatment like after the Moscow shootings.

Cut off both his ears, force feed him one of them and stick the other up his arse.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Vespa wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:00 pm I've watched the video of the brave police officers tasing this guy to the floor. I do like that the police here don't all walk around with rifles and pistols. However, in this case, armed police should have been sent in and if he didn't put the knife down they should have just shot him in the chest.

Tasers don't always work, if an officer had been killed whilst trying to struggle this chap to the ground it would have been unnecessary. Armed officers carry non-lethal shotguns but can still put these people down.

By the way, I don't care if he's mentally ill, carrying a sword down the street and stabbing people is a good enough reason to catch a bullet.
And now the piece of shit is taking up a hospital bed. No waiting 24 hours on a trolly for him. The police can't question him either, as he is too poorly.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Sadact7 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:48 pm Should give him the Russian treatment like after the Moscow shootings.

Cut off both his ears, force feed him one of them and stick the other up his arse.
+1
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
“The forum's saucy upstart” –Ghost
“Solid broess” –Sadact7
“Decent long termer”–Paolo

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Zambo wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 8:12 am
Vespa wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:00 pm I've watched the video of the brave police officers tasing this guy to the floor. I do like that the police here don't all walk around with rifles and pistols. However, in this case, armed police should have been sent in and if he didn't put the knife down they should have just shot him in the chest.

And now the piece of shit is taking up a hospital bed. No waiting 24 hours on a trolly for him. The police can't question him either, as he is too poorly.
Killed a child and almost cut a police officers hand off.

black_guardian

Post by black_guardian »

Few things here:

- Very little mentioned about the victim, maybe because he was the wrong colour for the likes of GB News? I don't know.
- No mention at all of the murderer's identity. We all know that if he was an Islamist, his name would be plastered all over social media already. So is he one? Or is he a mate of a police officer in the Met getting protection a la David Norris et al?
- I notice very little shrieking from columnists and talking heads on right wing stations. Presumably because they can't link it to a brown skinned mayor?

If these incidents are happening more often then that's to do with us as a society creating the conditions that allow it to happen. It ain't just one thing.
<Doctor...you will die for this...!>

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Indeed BG. On all the videos yesterday, he looks very white. Of course he still could be a Muslim.

Shivah should know about the problems of being premature.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

9 to 5

Post by 9 to 5 »

He was white? That's the end of the likes of Shivah and Leader posting/caring about the attacker and still no care about the victim.