President Biden - Part 2

In-depth debate on all topical issues
chelseachelsea

Re: President Biden - Part 2

Post by chelseachelsea »

I know it's in The Daily Mail, so most will poo poo it as bullshit, or cannon fodder for the masses, but as Tick put in a recent post.......interesting

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... truth.html

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

There's no poem, just prose.

birdie

Post by birdie »

Looks as though he thought there was a chair behind him and he's trying to sit down

Bloody hell, what a choice, him or Trump.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

Salem

Post by Salem »

Hard to believe that there's an obsessed poster on here who is trying to push the arguement that The Don 8) is in as much mental decline as the kiddie sniffer Biden ](*,)
"There was one victim"

MAGA...........'mon the Don 24 😎

Whispering Grass, don't tell the trees
'Cause the trees don't need to know .....

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Perfectly normal behaviour to some. :rolleyes:
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Heard a bit of Uncle Joe speaking this lunchtime at the D-Day commemorations. Wasn't great, wasn't terrible, he did seem always just a moment away from a slip up.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Think about it: an ill, dementia-ridden elderly man – a husband, father and grandfather – is suffering needlessly because the Democrats refuse to let him stand down. He's literally a dancing bear at this point. The party will cast him aside when the election is over. What a horrid situation for Joe. Do his wife and kids genuinely care? Nah. They're the cats who got the cream. Shameless, man.

America is in a terrible mess. Seriously.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
“Cod philosopher” –Antdad
“The forum's saucy upstart” –Ghost
“Solid broess” –Sadact7

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

lambrini wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 7:31 pm Think about it: an ill, dementia-ridden elderly man – a husband, father and grandfather – is suffering needlessly because the Democrats refuse to let him stand down. He's literally a dancing bear at this point. The party will cast him aside when the election is over. What a horrid situation for Joe. Do his wife and kids genuinely care? Nah. They're the cats who got the cream. Shameless, man.

America is in a terrible mess. Seriously.
+1

Sunbeam Alpine

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

Salem wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:04 pm
Hard to believe that there's an obsessed poster on here who is trying to push the arguement that The Don 8) is in as much mental decline as the kiddie sniffer Biden ](*,)
You really need to watch and listen to Trump.
He has been getting completely confused in his speeches, losing his place for minutes at a time, confusing the people and events he is talking about.
And if you read the analysis of people who know about mental decline, Trump has DEMENTIA. Dementia produces more rapid decline than old-age which is what is affecting Biden.
But yes, let's kick Biden.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

What are your thoughts on Biden's mental decline, Hillman? He's been in power for almost four years.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
“Cod philosopher” –Antdad
“The forum's saucy upstart” –Ghost
“Solid broess” –Sadact7

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

lambrini wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 9:31 pm What are your thoughts on Biden's mental decline, Hillman? He's been in power for almost four years.
:lol:

Salem

Post by Salem »

Sunbeam Alpine wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 8:55 pm
Salem wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:04 pm
You really need to watch and listen to Trump.
He has been getting completely confused in his speeches, losing his place for minutes at a time, confusing the people and events he is talking about.
And if you read the analysis of people who know about mental decline, Trump has DEMENTIA. Dementia produces more rapid decline than old-age which is what is affecting Biden.
But yes, let's kick Biden.
No , i don't .

You only have to have a modicum of commonsense to see that The Don's 8) mental health is nowhere near as deteriorated as Creepy Uncle Joes . For every "Analyst" who tells you Trump's in a worse state than Biden , you'll have another who'll tell you the opposite . Unless of course you're only reading things that are telling you what you want to be true .

And for someone to think that Bidens mental health is solely due to old age , as you are referring , they really are off with the fairies .

P.S : Word on the street is that the leader of the free world actually shit himself in front of the worlds press yesterday . How the fuck can this bloke carry on for another 4 years ?
"There was one victim"

MAGA...........'mon the Don 24 😎

Whispering Grass, don't tell the trees
'Cause the trees don't need to know .....

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

RACE TO THE SHITEHOUSE
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

antdad

Post by antdad »

Sunbeam Alpine

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

lambrini wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 9:31 pm What are your thoughts on Biden's mental decline, Hillman? He's been in power for almost four years.
Clearly he is losing mental faculties although we don't see him in meetings and groups. As you would expect for someone 81.

I am coming up to 76 and I have my moments so the idea that in 5 years time I would look at four years in the toughest job in the world, is really weird. Hard to see why he wants it, but it's way too late now to change it.

The medical opinion I mentioned , and I will try to find the link, is that senility has a straight line declining in faculties. My concern is that over that time he would have to step aside and let others - who knows who- make the decisions.

However the constant focus on it is unfair given Trump's daily displays of his own mental state, diagnosed as dementia. Dementia is not a straight line, and can increase in severity overnight.

Of the two, Trump worries me most.. when you combine his mental state with his ego, his sociopathic and egotistic personality, he is truly dangerous. He has a long list of enemies including people and institutions which he intends to do something about. That will be more important to him than policy and long-term consequences. He would do real harm to democracy because he thinks it doesn't deliver the outcomes he wants.

Neither fill me with optimism.