Its Fucking Hot.

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Re: Its Fucking Hot.

Post by Basualdo »

JimmyDee wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:51 am Of course, two cloudy days and everyone will be saying "we never really had a summer, did we?" :-)

You have to laugh at the hysterical stories the Met Office put out, though. "Hottest day of the year so far", and so on. What? In June, the start of the summer? We're all going to die!
I will never stop boring anybody within earshot about how much of a fucking mistake it was to let these fucking met nerds give names to weather.

Just because their pals in the states could do it, you know the US, where they regularly have huge life and environment destroying weather events like hurricanes and tornados and giant rivers like the Mississippi breaking its banks, you know stuff worthy of nomenclature and recognition that folk will remember well to the next century?

Not like here where its damp and its windy except when it's not.

The end.

Now these tiny cocked fucking eco- Hitlers strut about screeching fiery death or watery destruction if the barometer drops or rises an eighth of a bar.
Distributing monickers to even the feeblest breeze or faintest drizzle. All names are ethically and ethnically sourced of course. God forbid a weather event not be given a PC name. Or even worse, they misgender them.

It was with great pleasure that I read that these noodle wristed milque toasts whinged and whined about one of the few noticeable weather events in recent years which was first tracked by the Spanish met office who hurriedly christened it with a proud strutting Iberian name, Juan Ramon or something, I forget.
Our cry babies snivelled through snotter, "S'not fair! We seen it first, not fair!" But proud Johnny Dago told them to do 'una' and flicked the Hispanic equivalent of Vs at them and so our pathetic crews choice of Siobhan Nahib or Ochunga Myffanwy was consigned to the dust.

These fuckers were not bullied enough at school and need to be bullied more in the workplace.
No working environment is toxic enough for these cunts. It should be obligatory for anyone passing to push their cornish pixie faces into their desks full of isobar charts and dew points.

It would be slightly more forgivable if they were getting the forecasts right occasionally but THEY DON'T.

If they did I would be a smidge less unrelenting.
But they are a useless weedy parcel of wimps, Nancy boys and unfuckables, all jostling and backstabbing to get their ghastly fizzogs on audience dwindling Morning telly and hobnob with the Schofields Hammonds, Willoughbys and O'Drearys of this world or whatever faceless drones front the BBCs morning cancer scare and Strictly pimping atrocity.
Or maybe a runners up spot to trade semi flirtatious but horribly insincere bantz with the current cretins driving away listeners on Radio 2.

The mere sight of one of these lovecraftian horrors on my screen gesticulating ineffectively, bony arms and elbows akimbo, all receding hairline, bobbing Adams apple and hipster beard with campy sub Inman delivery....I feel the nausea rising as I write.

And then you should see the male presenters.

Honestly if they're going to be this bad we should just follow the Mexican model of getting some flashing eyed 9 with huge knockers to distract us from how shit they are at weather forecasting.

I. Really. Really. Hate. Them.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

It must be hot ... your blood's certainly boiling! Boom boom!

Naming the weather, though ... fuck me.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Scorchio, Bas.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

And with that, Barrington was BACK
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

It's like being abroad!
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
“Cod philosopher” –Antdad
“The forum's saucy upstart” –Ghost
“Solid broess” –Sadact7

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

And it's fucking wet as well.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Basualdo wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:39 pm
JimmyDee wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:51 am Of course, two cloudy days and everyone will be saying "we never really had a summer, did we?" :-)

You have to laugh at the hysterical stories the Met Office put out, though. "Hottest day of the year so far", and so on. What? In June, the start of the summer? We're all going to die!
I will never stop boring anybody within earshot about how much of a fucking mistake it was to let these fucking met nerds give names to weather.

Just because their pals in the states could do it, you know the US, where they regularly have huge life and environment destroying weather events like hurricanes and tornados and giant rivers like the Mississippi breaking its banks, you know stuff worthy of nomenclature and recognition that folk will remember well to the next century?

Not like here where its damp and its windy except when it's not.

The end.

Now these tiny cocked fucking eco- Hitlers strut about screeching fiery death or watery destruction if the barometer drops or rises an eighth of a bar.
Distributing monickers to even the feeblest breeze or faintest drizzle. All names are ethically and ethnically sourced of course. God forbid a weather event not be given a PC name. Or even worse, they misgender them.

It was with great pleasure that I read that these noodle wristed milque toasts whinged and whined about one of the few noticeable weather events in recent years which was first tracked by the Spanish met office who hurriedly christened it with a proud strutting Iberian name, Juan Ramon or something, I forget.
Our cry babies snivelled through snotter, "S'not fair! We seen it first, not fair!" But proud Johnny Dago told them to do 'una' and flicked the Hispanic equivalent of Vs at them and so our pathetic crews choice of Siobhan Nahib or Ochunga Myffanwy was consigned to the dust.

These fuckers were not bullied enough at school and need to be bullied more in the workplace.
No working environment is toxic enough for these cunts. It should be obligatory for anyone passing to push their cornish pixie faces into their desks full of isobar charts and dew points.

It would be slightly more forgivable if they were getting the forecasts right occasionally but THEY DON'T.

If they did I would be a smidge less unrelenting.
But they are a useless weedy parcel of wimps, Nancy boys and unfuckables, all jostling and backstabbing to get their ghastly fizzogs on audience dwindling Morning telly and hobnob with the Schofields Hammonds, Willoughbys and O'Drearys of this world or whatever faceless drones front the BBCs morning cancer scare and Strictly pimping atrocity.
Or maybe a runners up spot to trade semi flirtatious but horribly insincere bantz with the current cretins driving away listeners on Radio 2.

The mere sight of one of these lovecraftian horrors on my screen gesticulating ineffectively, bony arms and elbows akimbo, all receding hairline, bobbing Adams apple and hipster beard with campy sub Inman delivery....I feel the nausea rising as I write.

And then you should see the male presenters.

Honestly if they're going to be this bad we should just follow the Mexican model of getting some flashing eyed 9 with huge knockers to distract us from how shit they are at weather forecasting.

I. Really. Really. Hate. Them.
:lol: :shock:

You all right there, mate?
( ◡‿◡ )
“Solid broess” –Sadact7

birdie

Post by birdie »

Flipping heck, I've never seen rain so heavy, it's like a curtain of water, banging against the windows like hailstones, and it's coming in through the window frame,
10 minutes and now it's stopped, but what's the betting there will be drought measures brought in soon. :lol:
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Can't STICK this humidity combined with London's high pollen problem. Cut the fucking trees and parks, councils! Bellends.
( ◡‿◡ )
“Solid broess” –Sadact7

subsub

Post by subsub »

lambrini wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:55 pm Can't STICK this humidity combined with London's high pollen problem. Cut the fucking trees and parks, councils! Bellends.
Yeah, what a great idea!
WOKE AND PROUD

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

We had a bit of rain but mainly thunder. How ever little rain we had soon evaporated.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

ccreds wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:20 pm We had a bit of rain but mainly thunder. How ever little rain we had soon evaporated.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

subsub wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:02 pm
lambrini wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:55 pm Can't STICK this humidity combined with London's high pollen problem. Cut the fucking trees and parks, councils! Bellends.
Yeah, what a great idea!
Not cut as in budgets... trim, I mean. Lazy bastards. :lol: It isn't good for bio-diversity let alone our health. Unruly nettles, elderflower and hogweed everywhere isn't diverse.
( ◡‿◡ )
“Solid broess” –Sadact7

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

lambrini wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:30 pm
subsub wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:02 pm
Yeah, what a great idea!
Not cut as in budgets... trim, I mean. Lazy bastards. :lol: It isn't good for bio-diversity let alone our health. Unruly nettles, elderflower and hogweed everywhere isn't diverse.
Go tell them all to fuck off then fistfight them Lambers
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

I've not had one of these thunder storms yet - I feel left out.