T.V advertising

In-depth debate on all topical issues
m4rkb

Re: T.V advertising

Post by m4rkb »

Eaststand wrote:I think the actual problem is all these advertising agencies are in london. These ads are a true reflection of london, but not of the country.

Very possibly, yes.

One thing that is not popular as well is airing the voices of those BEM people who feel totally and utterly patronised by this. There was a great example in the US over the Starbucks debacle where some black guy went into one of their stores for a free coffee in reparation for their 'racist' attitude and got one. When they caught up with him he admitted it was a stunt because he was sick of being patronised. I'd feel the same.

Also the widespread warmth people show BEM people when they dare to denounce this divisive crap for what it is endears them more to the British people (of which most are members anyway) than all of this diversity obsesses indoctrination the industry feels is needed to improve relations.

The problem many people have , and I include myself in this is we feel the whole diversity industry is ran by Emily Thornbury types who wet their knickers at the thought of any BEM person whoever they are while showing utter disdain towards white British people.

If they look down on us so much, I reserve the right to look down equally as much on them which I do. This is why I dislike the agenda but bear no grudge towards the actors in these ads or any mixed race people living normal lives.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Zambo wrote:
Roy Twing wrote: The question really should be why do you (apparently) perceive misrepresentation of british society into an 'idealised' version as acceptable, given the well known power of manipulation by broadcast media.

Here's one you may like Roy, assuming red hair is OK :D

I personally couldn't give a shit. But well call me crazy but I try to see all sides of things to the best of my abilities. Also love truth more than anything including your views or opinions.... You see this is a thing.....a huge thing??!!......hmmmm getting there. White guilt in many mainstream movies....etc. If want to give my opinions as to why this AGENDA is being pushed I will.....as long as can speak freely or I won't even bother wasting my time. I believe in freedom not censorship in whichever form both come as.

As a believer in freedom I believe people can go out with whomever they choose to if all above board age wise.

But to say there isn't an AGENDA and the use of subliminal messaging as PROPAGANDA in their not so blatant drip...drip....drip tactics is naive to dismiss.

Since being daft and trying to be smart.....have at these then.

Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Free coffee in Starbucks..... That was an excellent social experiment since some want to talk this....check out the fella behind that....perfect example of PROPAGANDA via media on young people whom seem to buy into white guilt and seem to not understand..... All men are created equal..... It is what you do with it.

This world owes nobody nothing.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Rossco wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Roy Twing wrote: The question really should be why do you (apparently) perceive misrepresentation of british society into an 'idealised' version as acceptable, given the well known power of manipulation by broadcast media.

I personally couldn't give a shit.But well call me crazy but I try to see all sides of things to the best of my abilities. Also love truth more than anything including your views or opinions.... You see this is a thing.....a huge thing??!!......hmmmm getting there. White guilt in many mainstream movies....etc. If want to give my opinions as to why this AGENDA is being pushed I will.....as long as can speak freely or I won't even bother wasting my time. I believe in freedom not censorship in whichever form both come as.

As a believer in freedom I believe people can go out with whomever they choose to if all above board age wise.

But to say there isn't an AGENDA and the use of subliminal messaging as PROPAGANDA in their not so blatant drip...drip....drip tactics is naive to dismiss.

:roll:

It doesn’t bother me but.....

I’m not racist but....

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Rossco wrote:
Zambo wrote:

I personally couldn't give a shit. But well call me crazy but I try to see all sides of things to the best of my abilities. Also love truth more than anything including your views or opinions.... You see this is a thing.....a huge thing??!!......hmmmm getting there. White guilt in many mainstream movies....etc. If want to give my opinions as to why this AGENDA is being pushed I will.....as long as can speak freely or I won't even bother wasting my time. I believe in freedom not censorship in whichever form both come as.

Well said Rossco.

:dart:

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Just pointing out that it is a thing.....Ralph.....every post you make you just come across dumber and bitter.

Quit while ahead....you aren't on my level....very naive and to single minded to play on my level young Ralph.

BTW....I couldn't give a shit if it is free will and personally have banged every type of colour of woman on earth along the way....bar an Oriental chick....but hey...still life in me yet.
Last edited by Rossco on Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Ralph wrote:

I’m not racist but....

I think the point he's getting at is an aversion to the agenda not those it claims (badly) to represent. The same stance as myself.

And he clearly stated everyone has the right to mix with anyone they want but you have chosen to not read that (or most likely the rest) and instantly gone for the racism line - AGAIN !
ROSSCO wrote:As a believer in freedom I believe people can go out with whomever they choose to if all above board age wise.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

m4rkb wrote:
Eaststand wrote:I think the actual problem is all these advertising agencies are in london. These ads are a true reflection of london, but not of the country.

Very possibly, yes.

One thing that is not popular as well is airing the voices of those BEM people who feel totally and utterly patronised by this. There was a great example in the US over the Starbucks debacle where some black guy went into one of their stores for a free coffee in reparation for their 'racist' attitude and got one. When they caught up with him he admitted it was a stunt because he was sick of being patronised. I'd feel the same.

Also the widespread warmth people show BEM people when they dare to denounce this divisive crap for what it is endears them more to the British people (of which most are members anyway) than all of this diversity obsesses indoctrination the industry feels is needed to improve relations.

The problem many people have , and I include myself in this is we feel the whole diversity industry is ran by Emily Thornbury types who wet their knickers at the thought of any BEM person whoever they are while showing utter disdain towards white British people.

If they look down on us so much, I reserve the right to look down equally as much on them which I do. This is why I dislike the agenda but bear no grudge towards the actors in these ads or any mixed race people living normal lives.

Its very clever what they are doing, really, weve basically eridicated racism in the main, obviously people have their little niggles about races, but in the main, especially with people of my age and younger, racism is gone. but without the spectre of racism, you cannot divide and conquer and separate communities into malleable groups. So what we have is reverse racism, where it now appears to the majority, white folk, that the powers that be are pandering to minorities and treating them like shit. Now, real life experience will tell everyone thats obviously not true, but the rhetoric spouted by the government and media is powerful, and the majority of people eat all that shit up as fact. So now have a majority group of people who couldnt give a shit about the colour of their skin, but still resent them because they, in their mind, get all the cool toys and theyre stuck with the broken scalectrix.

And then you have the minorities, who are sick to death of this humiliating patronisation. The constant patting on the head and going "aww, poor widdle black/asian/muslim guy, we are outraged for something meaningless on your behalf" from the media, grows resentment from their side of whitey. That theyre not keeping them down any more, but they're putting them on a pedestal and sucking their dicks for no reason, instead of just being normal and treating them like people. Again, thats not what white people think in the main, aside from guardian reading faggots, but this again harbours resentment.

Its like racism never died. Its very clever what they are doing. it will alway keep a divide in society, and thats the aim of the game. A united society is dangerous to them.
Build Back More Betterer

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Eaststand wrote:
m4rkb wrote:

Very possibly, yes.

Its very clever what they are doing, really, weve basically eridicated racism in the main, obviously people have their little niggles about races, but in the main, especially with people of my age and younger, racism is gone. but without the spectre of racism, you cannot divide and conquer and separate communities into malleable groups. So what we have is reverse racism, where it now appears to the majority, white folk, that the powers that be are pandering to minorities and treating them like shit. Now, real life experience will tell everyone thats obviously not true, but the rhetoric spouted by the government and media is powerful, and the majority of people eat all that shit up as fact. So now have a majority group of people who couldnt give a shit about the colour of their skin, but still resent them because they, in their mind, get all the cool toys and theyre stuck with the broken scalectrix.

And then you have the minorities, who are sick to death of this humiliating patronisation. The constant patting on the head and going "aww, poor widdle black/asian/muslim guy, we are outraged for something meaningless on your behalf" from the media, grows resentment from their side of whitey. That theyre not keeping them down any more, but they're putting them on a pedestal and sucking their dicks for no reason, instead of just being normal and treating them like people. Again, thats not what white people think in the main, aside from guardian reading faggots, but this again harbours resentment.

Its like racism never died. Its very clever what they are doing. it will alway keep a divide in society, and thats the aim of the game. A united society is dangerous to them.

A brilliant analysis of the situation East.
Total divide and rule tactics over whipped up fake grievances that people in the real world don't give any credence to and easily handle, implemented purely to divide us into as many imaginary waring factions as possible.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

m4rkb wrote:
Ralph wrote:

I’m not racist but....

I think the point he's getting at is an aversion to the agenda not those it claims (badly) to represent. The same stance as myself.

And he clearly stated everyone has the right to mix with anyone they want but you have chosen to not read that (or most likely the rest) and instantly gone for the racism line - AGAIN !

If you’re worrying about the number of mixed race couples in TV adverts & stating as fact there’s a sinister agenda at play, racist or not racist, you’ve lost the plot.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Eaststand wrote:
m4rkb wrote:

Very possibly, yes.

:dart:

Was over in London with the boy last weekend.....everyone no matter what colour was sweet as a nut. The boy even walked out onto the pitch with Wilf Zaha and was enjoying mouthing at Brighton players along with Wilf :lol: ......racist buggers us huh.

You nailed it and the why Eastie in that post above. I would doth my cap....but I ain't wearing one.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

m4rkb wrote:
Eaststand wrote:
m4rkb wrote:

Very possibly, yes.

Total divide and rule tactics over whipped up fake grievancesthat people in the real world don't give any credence to and easily handle, implemented purely to divide us into as many imaginary waring factions as possible.

Fake grievances like - ‘there’s too many mixed race couples in adverts waaaaaaaah’

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

m4rkb wrote:
Eaststand wrote:
m4rkb wrote:

Very possibly, yes.

Total divide and rule tactics over whipped up fake grievances that people in the real world don't give any credence to and easily handle, implemented purely to divide us into as many imaginary waring factions as possible.

Morgan put it well......media worm doing what he is paid to do......they are the lapdog mouthpiece of the beast system...... Whores and cowards for the most part mainstream media who sell lies, fear and hate through PROPAGANDA for an AGENDA......you know.....scum basically. The CAPITALS are for the back of the bus types.....couple knocking around this thread :wink:

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

He is fucking awesome, Morgan Freeman. Follow him on twitter if you dont already, he is GOLD.
Build Back More Betterer

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Will have a look later :smt023