No more USA

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
kancutlawns

Re: No more USA

Post by kancutlawns »

Fug1 wrote:I can't see any reason why all of this cannot be done well before you travel.

If you know your going to Florida in July and you are booking in January, send off your details to US immigration or whatever, they give you a tick and a piece of paper saying your good to go when you get to your destination.

All that stuff can be done, but there's absolutely nothing that can be done to stop immigration from blocking entry to the country when they get there. I'd be pretty vexed if it happened to me. Not sure if anyone would be overly happy especially if they go though having spent thousands on flights and accommodation to be refused entry.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

m4rkb wrote:All this can be solved with the application of a slight bit of common sense.
Rather than grill some old white couple visiting their grandkids just to satisfy some idiot's concerns that targeted vetting isn't racist but necessary, they should perhaps look first to the likely suspects and people they know absolutely nothing about.

I think it'll not be as knee-jerk as is being made out when put into practice though.

Can I congratulate you on the clarity of your opinion, in relation to a subject you know nothing about? It's one of your most endearing qualities...you also do a nice line in inventing hypothetical situations so you can share your opinions on those too.

If you have applied for, and got, an ESTA and you are a citizen of an ESTA approved country, you will have no problem on entry..or at least no more of a problem than in the past. The immigration officials are famously lacking in humour.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

finchman

Post by finchman »

Immigration officials are there to do a serious job not crack fucking gags.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Hillman avenger wrote:
m4rkb wrote:All this can be solved with the application of a slight bit of common sense.
Rather than grill some old white couple visiting their grandkids just to satisfy some idiot's concerns that targeted vetting isn't racist but necessary, they should perhaps look first to the likely suspects and people they know absolutely nothing about.

I think it'll not be as knee-jerk as is being made out when put into practice though.

Can I congratulate you on the clarity of your opinion, in relation to a subject you know nothing about? It's one of your most endearing qualities...you also do a nice line in inventing hypothetical situations so you can share your opinions on those too.

If you have applied for, and got, an ESTA and you are a citizen of an ESTA approved country, you will have no problem on entry..or at least no more of a problem than in the past. The immigration officials are famously lacking in humour.

All this about letting in the right kind of people while keeping out the wrong'uns right? Your average Brit whom everyone knows is your average Brit, much like yer average Frog or Kraut shouldn't be on any list likely to be refused entry into the USA. The problem lies in the kind of people you left wing do-gooders now consider to be native Brits, Frogs and Krauts. You know the type - can't speak English, hail from some mud hut in the Sudan,Want Shariah law, Hate everything to do with the West (that included the good old USA by the way), the very people the indigenous argument attempts to exclude.

A simple piece of background intelligence on most of us native Brits would never see us excluded from the US. It's all the shit the left have tried to denigrate us with who are anything but British who are the problem.

I'm going to the states soon and won't have a problem. Mohammed Chapati and his Mate Muhammad Jihad might just have a slight bit more trouble. Tough shit. That's the nature of what's going on at the moment - like decent English football fans getting heavily vetted because of the hooligan contingent years ago.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

I heaped enough praise upon Trump to become an honorary citizen by default.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

finchman

Post by finchman »

m4rkb wrote:
All this about letting in the right kind of people while keeping out the wrong'uns right? Your average Brit whom everyone knows is your average Brit, much like yer average Frog or Kraut shouldn't be on any list likely to be refused entry into the USA. The problem lies in the kind of people you left wing do-gooders now consider to be native Brits, Frogs and Krauts. You know the type - can't speak English, hail from some mud hut in the Sudan,Want Shariah law, Hate everything to do with the West (that included the good old USA by the way), the very people the indigenous argument attempts to exclude.

A simple piece of background intelligence on most of us native Brits would never see us excluded from the US. It's all the shit the left have tried to denigrate us with who are anything but British who are the problem.

I'm going to the states soon and won't have a problem. Mohammed Chapati and his Mate Muhammad Jihad might just have a slight bit more trouble. Tough shit. That's the nature of what's going on at the moment - like decent English football fans getting heavily vetted because of the hooligan contingent years ago.

Here fucking here mate :dart:
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

finchman wrote:
m4rkb wrote:

Here fucking here mate :dart:

Thanks Finchy. It a simple fact people don't like to admit, much like living in Wigan is a whole lot more laid back and enjoyable than living in a rat race city like London with a parking attendant on every corner looking to book you.

Some people really do have an issue with reality.