How Will You Remember the 2015-17 Parliament?

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Hillman avenger

Re: How Will You Remember the 2015-17 Parliament?

Post by Hillman avenger »

Royal24s wrote:
The Tick wrote:
Darkyboy wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:Angus Robertson whining about the Single Market ad nauseum.
Nicola Sturgeon Bingo Cards : 1. Hard Brexit Cliff-Edge 2. Dragged out of the EU against our will. 3. A Material Change of circumstance.

Another vote for Angus Robertson. Having a face like a smacked arse at every PMQs.
Corbyn reading out questions from the like of Deidre from Doncaster and Betty from Bungay.
Cameron being smug and condescending, but with Labour in such utter disarray, who could blame him.

Yeah an MP trying to give ordinary people a voice in the house of commons. What does he think this is? Democracy?

Well of course we don't expect you to understand stuff like this, but the whole point of a parliament is that people are elected to REPRESENT ordinary people. That's because it wouldn't be physically possible for everyone to " have a voice" in the House of Commons you see , and that's exactly why they decided to set it up like that.
Have you ever thought of reading some books and things before you tell everyone how they should think and act ?

Point missed completely.
I found Corbyn's QT routine a bit pedestrian, but he was doing what you say. You are so keen to put people down, you don't even allow time to understand what they have said.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

subsub

Post by subsub »

lasharoo wrote:Farage and Co bringing out the best side of the British public by giving them a platform to tell the metropolitan elitists we have had enough of their poisonous left wing bullshit and aren't going to take it anymore!

Farage isn't part of the elite? Er, OK... :rolleyes:
WOKE AND PROUD

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

subsub wrote:
lasharoo wrote:Farage and Co bringing out the best side of the British public by giving them a platform to tell the metropolitan elitists we have had enough of their poisonous left wing bullshit and aren't going to take it anymore!

Nige is a self made man and a grafter, as far removed from an elitist as you can get, you won't find him swanning around his 5 million quid Islington mansion listening to Somalian throat music and wearing a free Nelson Mandela hoodie whilst spending all day calling white people racists on twatter......no no Subo, you know exactly who I'm referring to when I talk of the metropolitan elitists...

'This is all your doing, Lash, no one else'

subsub

Post by subsub »

lasharoo wrote:Nige is a self made man and a grafter, as far removed from an elitist as you can get

Ah, so a salt-of-the-earth, man-of-the-people sort, right?
OK, let's take a look at that:
- former banker and commodity trader
- public-school educated
- condemns the EU yet is happy to take a six-figure sum of British taxpayers' money in the form of salary and expenses as an MEP

Yes, he's pulled the wool over your eyes, too, Lash. Stop reading The Sun for a bit; you might wake up.
WOKE AND PROUD

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Nigel drinks beer. so you know you can trust him.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

lasharoo wrote:
subsub wrote:

Nige is a self made man and a grafter,as far removed from an elitist as you can get, you won't find him swanning around his 5 million quid Islington mansion listening to Somalian throat music and wearing a free Nelson Mandela hoodie whilst spending all day calling white people racists on twatter......no no Subo, you know exactly who I'm referring to when I talk of the metropolitan elitists...

:lol:

Good one.

Do y'know there are people who belive a man, who was educated at a top public school & went straight into politics after an unsuccessful career as a commodities trader, isn't part of the elite? Extraordinary I know.

Only the biggest dimwit on the face of planet earth could believe he's anything other than another posh git who decided politics was the most lucrative career for him.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:Nigel drinks beer. so you know you can trust him.

Beer on camera, the finest champagne & malt whiskey the taxpayer can afford behind closed doors. Like Harold Wilson. Pipe on camera, cigars off camera.

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

subsub wrote:Yes, he's pulled the wool over your eyes, too, Lash. Stop reading The Sun for a bit; you might wake up.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Way to stereotype Subo, I bet you think I have the cross of St George hanging from the window of my council flat and drive a white van as well :)

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

Ralph wrote:Good one.

Do y'know there are people who belive a man, who was educated at a top public school & went straight into politics after an unsuccessful career as a commodities trader, isn't part of the elite? Extraordinary I know.

Only the biggest dimwit on the face of planet earth could believe he's anything other than another posh git who decided politics was the most lucrative career for him.

Err, I'm not quite sure but I think you just called me a dimwit :?

subsub

Post by subsub »

lasharoo wrote:Way to stereotype Subo, I bet you think I have the cross of St George hanging from the window of my council flat and drive a white van as well
lasharoo wrote:you won't find him swanning around his 5 million quid Islington mansion listening to Somalian throat music and wearing a free Nelson Mandela hoodie whilst spending all day calling white people racists on twatter

:rolleyes:
WOKE AND PROUD

subsub

Post by subsub »

Ralph wrote: Do y'know there are people who belive a man, who was educated at a top public school & went straight into politics after an unsuccessful career as a commodities trader, isn't part of the elite? Extraordinary I know.

=D> =D> =D>
Nailed it again, Ralph. Amazing how so many think that 'our Nige' is a working-class boy made good etc
WOKE AND PROUD

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Of course a scruffy Irishman from a 1970s pop group that doesn't wash and swears a lot is a working-class hero.
6uild 6ack 6etter .

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:Of course a scruffy Irishman from a 1970s pop group that doesn't wash and swears a lot is a working-class hero.

I take it you mean Geldoff...
In which case I very much doubt he is a hero to anyone working class
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Hillman avenger wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:Of course a scruffy Irishman from a 1970s pop group that doesn't wash and swears a lot is a working-class hero.

I take it you mean Geldoff...
In which case I very much doubt he is a hero to anyone working class

We agree on something ! :drinkers: A toast to a united nation.
6uild 6ack 6etter .

caledonian1

Post by caledonian1 »

Darkyboy wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:Angus Robertson whining about the Single Market ad nauseum.
Nicola Sturgeon Bingo Cards : 1. Hard Brexit Cliff-Edge 2. Dragged out of the EU against our will. 3. A Material Change of circumstance.

Another vote for Angus Robertson. Having a face like a smacked arse at every PMQs.
Corbyn reading out questions from the like of Deidre from Doncaster and Betty from Bungay.
Cameron being smug and condescending, but with Labour in such utter disarray, who could blame him.

Angus Robertson is simply doing what the opposition should do.....holding the government to account. No other party even comes close nor works harder (check the attendance records)

oh and Darkboy, Nicola works out of Holyrood I am sure the opening post refers to Westminster.