PM wants to bring back fox hunting

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Ralph
Forum Admin

Re: PM wants to bring back fox hunting

Post by Ralph »

m4rkb wrote:Err..... the welfare state is the perfect example. What was supposed to have been a safety net is now often exploited as a lifestyle. And we are taxed to the hilt everywhere we look to pay for it. You can have 20 kids on it with impunity yet working people must budget.

And McDonell says he wants unlimited benefits while labour in general want no restriction on immigration. Do you think this is responsibly policy?

No. It's a load of cobblers you've made up.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Corbyn then. Hardly a million miles from what McDonnell believes himself.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/ ... our-leader

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

m4rkb wrote:Ahhhh how sweet. I think I'll vote labour.

No hang on......

You do realise the Tories have been in power for the last 7 years don't you?

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

m4rkb wrote:Corbyn then. Hardly a million miles from what McDonnell believes himself.

No the Daily Express. I don't think reading all this right wing propaganda is doing you any good.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Yep. And I'm not happy.
Thank fuck it wasn't Labour or I'd be suiicidal after welcoming the dreggs of the world.

The sad truth is we wasted billions under Blair pretending to educate the masses for the global market when the truth is our workforce is practically useless and the foreign ones are much better.

Away from the EU where anyone can rock up here, there is now a much more rigorous requirement on quality.

We are in decline thanks to failed Labour policies on education and need these people to bail us out. Labour are happier when they come from Romania and start up a windscreen washing service on a main junction. Ask Emily Thornbury.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Ralph wrote:
m4rkb wrote:Corbyn then. Hardly a million miles from what McDonnell believes himself.

No the Daily Express. I don't think reading all this right wing propaganda is doing you any good.

It's still an accurate report.

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

Ralph wrote:

And the BBC:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34341360

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Cheers Kow.

The BBC for once stating the truth.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Kowalski wrote:
Ralph wrote:

And the BBC:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34341360

Getting rid of the benefit cap doesn't mean unlimited benefits or that the welfare bill will go up. The Tories' benefit cap is so ill thought through & counterproductive even Labour disloyalist Frank Field doesn't support it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/b ... 3976808eaa

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

m4rkb wrote:Cheers Kow.

Funny that.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

m4rkb wrote:Yep. And I'm not happy.
Thank fuck it wasn't Labour or I'd be suiicidal after welcoming the dreggs of the world.

The sad truth is we wasted billions under Blair pretending to educate the masses for the global market when the truth is our workforce is practically useless and the foreign ones are much better.

Away from the EU where anyone can rock up here, there is now a much more rigorous requirement on quality.

We are in decline thanks to failed Labour policies on education and need these people to bail us out. Labour are happier when they come from Romania and start up a windscreen washing service on a main junction. Ask Emily Thornbury.

I really do think it's time somebody had a word with those poor bastards in the camps along the French coast, trying to get smuggled into Britain or handing over their only money to gangsters to get them there.

When all they need to do is to catch the next ferry and stroll in.

Because Britain is open to all, apparently.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Hillman avenger wrote:
m4rkb wrote:Cheers Kow.

Funny that.

It is I agree. But then again they accurately reported a left wing policy so we can all draw our own conclusions why that was.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Hillman avenger wrote:

I really do think it's time somebody had a word with those poor bastards in the camps along the French coast, trying to get smuggled into Britain or handing over their only money to gangsters to get them there.

Which nationalities are you claiming can just catch a ferry?

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

m4rkb wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:

Which nationalities are you claiming can just catch a ferry?

m4rkb wrote:The ones from the EU are not vetted and are welcome simply through their connection to the EU. In the last week I have met at least a dozen Romanians who have come here with no job. I have nothing against them personally but they have come here with no job.
In nearby Wolverhampton, I can think of an an entire area which is home to eastern Europeans and few of them appear to have jobs.

What part of that do you yourself have a problem understanding?

If you hadn't noticed there was a certain vote recently which aimed to curb all this as NO government can do so otherwise. I refer you again to the previous question.

subsub

Post by subsub »

m4rkb wrote:Ahhhh how sweet. I think I'll vote labour.

No hang on......

All refugees are murderers - is that your stunning revelation? :rolleyes:
WOKE AND PROUD