World Cup Totty – Group A

lasharoo

Re: World Cup Totty – Group A

Post by lasharoo »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:
lasharoo wrote:Women as sex objects, this really is neanderthal stuff Subbo :vom: .........birds have moved on from your 1970's view of them mate, they are allowed to vote now, and play football!

#metwo

Can't see subs as a 1970s kind of fella with his anti-racist stance . Maybe he was an ex-NF skinhead that took the blue pill in the 80s.

He had a weekend away camping with the lezza protesters on Greenham common and it changed his life :D
'This is all your doing, Lash, no one else'

subsub

Post by subsub »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:
lasharoo wrote:Women as sex objects, this really is neanderthal stuff Subbo :vom: .........birds have moved on from your 1970's view of them mate, they are allowed to vote now, and play football!

#metwo

Can't see subs as a 1970s kind of fella with his anti-racist stance . Maybe he was an ex-NF skinhead that took the blue pill in the 80s.

I consider myself vaguely PC, but when it comes to fit women, to quote Al Pacino in Scent of a Woman:
'The day we stop looking is the day we die' :D
WOKE AND PROUD

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

subsub wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:

#metwo

I consider myself vaguely PC, but when it comes to fit women, to quote Al Pacino in Scent of a Woman:

Hoo-argh :D

subsub

Post by subsub »

lasharoo wrote:
subsub wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:

#metwo

Hoo-argh :D

Right, now fuck off and get me a large glass of John Daniel's :mrgreen:
WOKE AND PROUD

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Lash and Subs always remind me of Andrew Pierce and Kevin Maguire. :D
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Zambo wrote:Lash and Subs always remind me of Andrew Pierce and Kevin Maguire. :D

No. I like Subs but loathe Kevin Maguire. Andrew Pierce and lash are both good too.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

#metwo

We'll let him off for a couple of weeks on this particular one.
:D

subsub

Post by subsub »

m4rkb wrote:

#metwo

We'll let him off for a couple of weeks on this particular one.
:D

:smt023
WOKE AND PROUD

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

Zambo wrote:Lash and Subs always remind me of Andrew Pierce and Kevin Maguire. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

russp

Post by russp »

The Russian girl is a glamour model, Natalia Andreeva.

Seems to do the normal run of the mill topless/nude work, but does appear to take part in some rather more adult work at private events.