Alexander-Arnold

kancutlawns

Re: Alexander-Arnold

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

That's blackface. Racist cunt. I'm writing to my local MP right now.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:14 am That's blackface. Racist cunt. I'm writing to my local MP right now.
Err he’s not blackened his face.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

kancutlawns wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:22 am
carcinogen wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:14 am That's blackface. Racist cunt. I'm writing to my local MP right now.
It's implied though mate isn't it. I found it offensive. ... get a grip, I'm only pulling your leg.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:33 am
kancutlawns wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:22 am
It's implied though mate isn't it. I found it offensive. ... get a grip, I'm only pulling your leg.
What I find offensive is how an untalented cunt like Farley can get a job with awful impressions including ones of Gerrard. So much so I do like posting them here. :lol:

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

I like how Shillo says that against the USA Alexander Arsehole’s “defensive issues” (nearest he’s ever actually come to admitting he couldn’t defend Mother Teresa) wouldn’t have been a problem.

Just goes to show how he either didn’t even watch the game or was completely clueless as to what was going on. In the first half especially, the US players got in down England’s right on numerous occasions. They took advantage of Trippier being caught upfield and Saka failing to provide defensive support. Difference being that at least Trippier attempted to recover as opposed to the mopheaded prick who would have just sauntered back while pondering his next Hollywood pass.

Bin.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Sadact7 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:27 pm I like how Shillo says that against the USA Alexander Arsehole’s “defensive issues” (nearest he’s ever actually come to admitting he couldn’t defend Mother Teresa) wouldn’t have been a problem.

Just goes to show how he either didn’t even watch the game or was completely clueless as to what was going on. In the first half especially, the US players got in down England’s right on numerous occasions. They took advantage of Trippier being caught upfield and Saka failing to provide defensive support. Difference being that at least Trippier attempted to recover as opposed to the mopheaded prick who would have just sauntered back while pondering his next Hollywood pass.

Bin.
If Southgate is going to insist on playing Saka, he must surely play Big Benjamin White (or even TAA) behind him? White overlaps perfectly when Saka drifts in field, Trippier doesn’t, he ends up in a sort of nomansland. The US knew this so countered it rather easily. The amount of time the American fullback has space behind him was alarming. However there was no one their to take advantage.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Sunbeam Alpine

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

Funny this
The experts on here outnumber the experts who rate him and who put him in the top 5 full-bask in the world. Not Trippier, James, Walker or Shaw. Clearly they know nothing.
It could of course be that in the season after season when the LFC back four had the best or second-best defensive record, they knew nothing either.
Or when he has rendered Foden ineffective as an example.
Liverpool's formation is not the same as England's. Klopp is happy for TAA to play as what we used to call right-half when they are attacking, and for VVD Matip and Henderson to fill the gaps. You need mobile defenders and a big part of Liverpool's problems this year is the decline in Henderson; although it was interesting against the US how when Henderson came in he sorted the midfield to the extent that the US posed no offensive threat afterwards.. but he doesn't have 90 minutes in him now.
Which is my point. When you are playing teams like Iran ( no not Qatar) and the US, why adopt an essentially defensive shape?

gheko

Post by gheko »

Sunbeam Alpine wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:28 pm Funny this
The experts on here outnumber the experts who rate him and who put him in the top 5 full-bask in the world. Not Trippier, James, Walker or Shaw. Clearly they know nothing.
It could of course be that in the season after season when the LFC back four had the best or second-best defensive record, they knew nothing either.
Liverpool's formation is not the same as England's. Klopp is happy for TAA to play as what we used to call right-half when they are attacking, and for VVD Matip and Henderson to fill the gaps. You need mobile defenders and a big part of Liverpool's problems this year is the decline in Henderson; although it was interesting against the US how when Henderson came in he sorted the midfield to the extent that the US posed no offensive threat afterwards.. but he doesn't have 90 minutes in him now.
Which is my point. When you are playing teams like Iran ( no not Qatar) and the US, why adopt an essentially defensive shape?
Who are these full-bask experts??
Who outnumber the experts who rate him and who put him in the top 5 full-bask in the world

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

BetStars??? They have shit for brains whoever they are.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Shillbot has been on the copydex again
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Sunbeam Alpine wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:28 pm Funny this
I hate to say it but Trippier is a very good left back for Newcastle. Why do you look down on players of other clubs and condescendingly think he’s better for England than Shaw, Walker etc? Our defensive minded coach doesn’t think he’s suitable to play for us. Get over it.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

If you've not worked this out yet, it's

"Liverpool players won the world Cup"

Or

"Gareth wouldn't play LFC players so we crashed out"
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

gheko wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:32 pm Who are these full-bask experts??
Who outnumber the experts who rate him and who put him in the top 5 full-bask in the world
My tortoise spends much of his time basking, so he could be one of the experts I suppose.

He’s also a more tenacious defender than Twent

In a bit Foam Moe

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:24 pm If you've not worked this out yet, it's

"Liverpool players won the world Cup"

Or

"Gareth wouldn't play LFC players so we crashed out"
Sack Gaz De Waistcoat. Get “Yeergen” in to greet everyone warmly with teeth and phlegm.

In a bit Foam Moe