GB News

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
The Tick

Re: GB News

Post by The Tick »

JimmyDee wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:29 pm
lambrini wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:47 am It's not December yet, Mr Tick 🤭
It's always cold, dark and miserable in TickWorld, voted the least popular theme-park ever. Again.

Among the unattractive attractions are "Rent-free Park" "Alt-Rightland" and "Doctor Smuggy's Magic World of Smugitude".
Sadly, the big papier-mache nose burned down, so you will no longer be able to have a Clever Bloke look down it at you, the little people.
Well JIMMY. How can one possibly respond to THAT? Maybe with something that offers more EMPHASIS. So that the other person KNOWS what you're trying to tell them, because YOU don't trust them to decipher such things. Clearly looking DOWN your nose at others isn't restricted to the liberal woke illuminati, IS IT JIMMY?

gheko

Post by gheko »

The Tick wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:41 pm
JimmyDee wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:29 pm
lambrini wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:47 am It's not December yet, Mr Tick 🤭
It's always cold, dark and miserable in TickWorld, voted the least popular theme-park ever. Again.

Among the unattractive attractions are "Rent-free Park" "Alt-Rightland" and "Doctor Smuggy's Magic World of Smugitude".
Sadly, the big papier-mache nose burned down, so you will no longer be able to have a Clever Bloke look down it at you, the little people.
Well JIMMY. How can one possibly respond to THAT? Maybe with something that offers more EMPHASIS. So that the other person KNOWS what you're trying to tell them, because YOU don't trust them to decipher such things. Clearly looking DOWN your nose at others isn't restricted to the liberal woke illuminati, IS IT JIMMY?
Alt left Turkey meltdown

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

The Tick wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:41 pm Well JIMMY. How can one possibly respond to THAT? Maybe with something that offers more EMPHASIS. So that the other person KNOWS what you're trying to tell them, because YOU don't trust them to decipher such things. Clearly looking DOWN your nose at others isn't restricted to the liberal woke illuminati, IS IT JIMMY?
Yeah, very alt-clever, but I didn't put whole words in caps, so whatever point you're making is lost on me.
If only I had then your fantasy world would have been true, but I didn't, and it isn't.

0/10.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

JimmyDee wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:01 pm
The Tick wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:41 pm Well JIMMY. How can one possibly respond to THAT? Maybe with something that offers more EMPHASIS. So that the other person KNOWS what you're trying to tell them, because YOU don't trust them to decipher such things. Clearly looking DOWN your nose at others isn't restricted to the liberal woke illuminati, IS IT JIMMY?
Yeah, very alt-clever, but I didn't put whole words in caps, so whatever point you're making is lost on me.
If only I had then your fantasy world would have been true, but I didn't, and it isn't.

0/10.
Oh you've been guilty of that on many an occasion.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

The Tick wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:15 pm Oh you've been guilty of that on many an occasion.
But not on THAT one :-)
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Jon Gaunt and Mike Parry at the same time. That's TOO much too handle. Christ alive. That's bleak.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

antdad

Post by antdad »

carcinogen wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:05 pm Jon Gaunt and Mike Parry at the same time. That's TOO much too handle. Christ alive. That's bleak.
Wow, lets play Top Cnuts and see you comes out on top. Might be worth tuning in for...

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

antdad wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:46 pm
carcinogen wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:05 pm Jon Gaunt and Mike Parry at the same time. That's TOO much too handle. Christ alive. That's bleak.
Wow, lets play Top Cnuts and see you comes out on top. Might be worth tuning in for...
Geezus. Throw in Nigel Farage and a COVID Varient and we'll have a full house of cuntery.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

The Donald on for 2 hours tomorrow with Sir Nigel
There's no poem, just prose.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:12 pm The Donald on for 2 hours tomorrow with Sir Nigel
Has Nigel Farage been knighted?
WOKE AND PROUD

Holden Mcgroyne

Only a matter of time

Ahead of the game by months on dinghy arrivals and he's going to bring in the biggest audience the channel has ever had and put the brand on a worldwide platform

subsub

Post by subsub »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:14 am Only a matter of time

Ahead of the game by months on dinghy arrivals and he's going to bring in the biggest audience the channel has ever had and put the brand on a worldwide platform
Um, OK…
WOKE AND PROUD

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:12 pm The Donald on for 2 hours tomorrow with Sir Nigel
Strangely two men who got all their wishes to come true, but yet are still trying to remain relevant as the rest of us have moved on from them.

Heaven only knows what they talked about? Did Farridge explain why he keeps on running away from things when the hard work begins?

Did Trump explain how the vote was stolen and the evidence he has to prove it?

Did Nigel tell Donald how he spent his winnings of that bet he had on the Election result?

Or was it just a love-in for the permanently angry?
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Holden Mcgroyne

JudgeTedd wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:39 pm
Strangely two men who got all their wishes to come true, but yet are still trying to remain relevant as the rest of us have moved on from them.

Heaven only knows what they talked about? Did Farridge explain why he keeps on running away from things when the hard work begins?

Did Trump explain how the vote was stolen and the evidence he has to prove it?

Did Nigel tell Donald how he spent his winnings of that bet he had on the Election result?

Or was it just a love-in for the permanently angry?
Tune it at 7 tonight to find out.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Gammon news network jumping the shark only a few months into its own existence.