Group H -Columbia v Japan

The End

Re: Group H -Columbia v Japan

Post by The End »

kancutlawns wrote:
The End wrote:Borscht is alright, actually. I usually have it at least once a week at work.

Segregation was non-existent at Iran v Morocco on Friday. Looks to be the case at most matches. We'll see if the Egyptians are kept away from the Russians tonight. I'll be at the ground about 5.30 UK time.

That obese prick Moose was lamenting there not being any dry cleaners, greengrocers or chippies were he is. Why did H&J humour this disgusting, embarrassing manchild? I can understand Fatty and Dungham making him an object of ridicule.

There's greengrocers fucking everywhere.

Why does he need a launderette - why hasn't he taken enough clothes, like normal people? Does he keep shiteing himself?

Typical, embarrassing little Englander abroad, sneering at foreign food and craving pie and chips, the disgraceful cunt.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

The End wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
The End wrote:Borscht is alright, actually. I usually have it at least once a week at work.

Segregation was non-existent at Iran v Morocco on Friday. Looks to be the case at most matches. We'll see if the Egyptians are kept away from the Russians tonight. I'll be at the ground about 5.30 UK time.

That obese prick Moose was lamenting there not being any dry cleaners, greengrocers or chippies were he is. Why did H&J humour this disgusting, embarrassing manchild? I can understand Fatty and Dungham making him an object of ridicule.

There's greengrocers fucking everywhere.

Why does he need a launderette - why hasn't he taken enough clothes, like normal people? Does he keep shiteing himself?

Typical, embarrassing little Englander abroad, sneering at foreign food and craving pie and chips, the disgraceful cunt.

Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Octavio

Post by Octavio »

Enjoyed the game but not a big fan of Matthew Upson. Seems nervous and talks some right old shite. His suggestion that the VAR refs should be reviewed and rated like normal refs is exactly the type of idea I'm against. Where will it stop? Will the reviewers be reviewed by other reviewers?

Why does everything have to be 'right' all the time? Part of the attraction of the beautiful game is the controversy and fuck-ups so stop tinkering with it.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

No James Rodriguez until the second half?
This entire fucking farce of a competition has been designed specifically to fuck me up in both sweepstakes.

As Fabio said in "The Sopranos" ... stupid-a fuckin' game.
Grrrrrr!
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

The End

Post by The End »

Octavio wrote:Enjoyed the game but not a big fan of Matthew Upson. Seems nervous and talks some right old shite. His suggestion that the VAR refs should be reviewed and rated like normal refs is exactly the type of idea I'm against. Where will it stop? Will the reviewers be reviewed by other reviewers?

Why does everything have to be 'right' all the time? Part of the attraction of the beautiful game is the controversy and fuck-ups so stop tinkering with it.

Completely agree. VAR is good to clarify goals and penalties, but leave it at that.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

kancutlawns wrote:

What is he actually doing there? Obviously the presenters and commentators have defined roles, Nigel Adderley is with the England team. I haven't heard anything of Abrahams apart from him being a xenophobic moron on Brazil's show.

Two Crows

Post by Two Crows »

JimmyDee wrote:No James Rodriguez until the second half?
This entire fucking farce of a competition has been designed specifically to fuck me up in both sweepstakes.

As Fabio said in "The Sopranos" ... stupid-a fuckin' game.
Grrrrrr!

That was golf Fabio was talking about. Just making that clear is all.
Dieu Le Roi.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Octavio wrote:Enjoyed the game but not a big fan of Matthew Upson. Seems nervous and talks some right old shite. His suggestion that the VAR refs should be reviewed and rated like normal refs is exactly the type of idea I'm against. Where will it stop? Will the reviewers be reviewed by other reviewers?

VAR is being driven by the continued decline in refereeing standards. No English referees chosen for this tournament is an indictment on our lot of useless twats, but are these in the World Cup any better? Using VAR has been a disaster so far imo. Refereeing football matches has always been about opinions, and applying the laws based on those. No one agrees with everyone all of the time, so some refs will give decisions that others would not, positioning and viewing angle is a big thing here. Let's not forget as well, that these officials behind the monitors, are making decisions based on opinions, despite the facts they have slow motion and cameras all over the shop.

There have been loads of occasions when they should have called for a review, but then again that's just my opinion.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

JW90 wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:

What is he actually doing there? Obviously the presenters and commentators have defined roles, Nigel Adderley is with the England team. I haven't heard anything of Abrahams apart from him being a xenophobic moron on Brazil's show.

Thats his role.
Build Back More Betterer

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Zambo wrote:Let's not forget as well, that these officials behind the monitors, are making decisions based on opinions, despite the facts they have slow motion and cameras all over the shop.
Indeed. Many football decisions have to do with what is "reckless" or "intentional". Slow-motion replays can do a lot of things, but giving telepathic insight isn't one of them. What happens, I wonder, if the ref says (for instance) it WAS inside the penalty area and it DID hit his arm, but it WASN'T intentional but the VAR-man thinks it was? Whose opionion counts for more?

Saggers-ers's, obviously :-)

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Zambo wrote:

VAR is being driven by the continued decline in refereeing standards. No English referees chosen for this tournament is an indictment on our lot of useless twats, but are these in the World Cup any better? Using VAR has been a disaster so far imo. Refereeing football matches has always been about opinions, and applying the laws based on those. No one agrees with everyone all of the time, so some refs will give decisions that others would not, positioning and viewing angle is a big thing here. Let's not forget as well, that these officials behind the monitors, are making decisions based on opinions, despite the facts they have slow motion and cameras all over the shop.

There have been loads of occasions when they should have called for a review, but then again that's just my opinion.

Hang on, our refs might be shit, but we only dont have representation because Mark "cunt" Clattenburg just fucked off to Saudi Arabia, retired and threw FIFAs invitation the world cup back in their face. FIFA then said, we're not picking anyone else, everything was already set up, we'll just go with what we've got.

So its entirely Clattenburgs fault we have no one there.
Build Back More Betterer

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

JimmyDee wrote:
Zambo wrote:Let's not forget as well, that these officials behind the monitors, are making decisions based on opinions, despite the facts they have slow motion and cameras all over the shop.
Indeed. Many football decisions have to do with what is "reckless" or "intentional". Slow-motion replays can do a lot of things, but giving telepathic insight isn't one of them. What happens, I wonder, if the ref says (for instance) it WAS inside the penalty area and it DID hit his arm, but it WASN'T intentional but the VAR-man thinks it was? Whose opionion counts for more?

Saggers-ers's, obviously :-)

Match ref has final say.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

You and your knowledge!
It's not the talkSPORT way, as you well know :-)

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

JimmyDee wrote:You and your knowledge!
It's not the talkSPORT way, as you well know :-)

Did 27 years, it's engraved in my brain Jimmy. :)

Bad Blue 2000

Post by Bad Blue 2000 »

A very, very, tiny engraving.
I HEAR YOU KNOCKIN', BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN...