Alexander-Arnold

chelseachelsea

Re: Alexander-Arnold

Post by chelseachelsea »

Sadact7 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:35 pm
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:24 pm If you've not worked this out yet, it's

"Liverpool players won the world Cup"

Or

"Gareth wouldn't play LFC players so we crashed out"
Sack Gaz De Waistcoat. Get “Yeergen” in to greet everyone warmly with teeth and phlegm.
phlegm supplied by Carra, so hillo can see it again

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

chelseachelsea wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:43 pm
Sadact7 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:35 pm
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:24 pm If you've not worked this out yet, it's

"Liverpool players won the world Cup"

Or

"Gareth wouldn't play LFC players so we crashed out"
Sack Gaz De Waistcoat. Get “Yeergen” in to greet everyone warmly with teeth and phlegm.
phlegm supplied by Carra, so hillo can see it again
Clearly not intentional. The guy shouldn’t have been driving in Jamie’s personal spitting lane

Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Carragher should be doing fifty years hard labour for that. Absolutely disgusting. Indefensible.
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Sunbeam Alpine

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

Truly pathetic to see that wheeled out again.

paolo

Post by paolo »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:24 pm Carragher should be doing fifty years hard labour for that. Absolutely disgusting. Indefensible.
for a guy that essentially got a pass because of who he knew and time invested in him, it's always great to keep reminding folks what an absolute filthy piece of radio squelch shite this guy really is

i remember him on the prowl at 6am during the amsterdam tournament circa 04 is...will need to check

hopefully he paid extra for phlegging

vile bastard...never forgive, never forget
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Sunbeam Alpine

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

paolo wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:28 am
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:24 pm Carragher should be doing fifty years hard labour for that. Absolutely disgusting. Indefensible.
for a guy that essentially got a pass because of who he knew and time invested in him, it's always great to keep reminding folks what an absolute filthy piece of radio squelch shite this guy really is

i remember him on the prowl at 6am during the amsterdam tournament circa 04 is...will need to check

So we have established he was around in Amsterdam at 6am one morning 19 years ago.
And?

paolo

Post by paolo »

Sunbeam Alpine wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:10 am
paolo wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:28 am

So we have established he was around in Amsterdam at 6am one morning 19 years ago.
And?
You keep trying to engage with me

Why?

The only thing we have in common is cars

I own three alpine roadsters….. the grace Kelly car

I’ll talk you you about cars if you like
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Why are we talking about Carragher here? Take it elsewhere. If it's to wind Hillman up further paolo, could you do it via PM please? This is about how shit Terence is at football and how Liverpool Football Club doesn’t have an entitlement to play for our national team. Cheers.
Last edited by kancutlawns on Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Sunbeam Alpine wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:49 am Truly pathetic to see that wheeled out again.
A bit like you do with Trump then. Well no, that's wrong, it's a lot less than you do with Trump, particularly when we already have 17 threads about him.

Hypocrisy off the scale.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Zambo wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:07 am
Sunbeam Alpine wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:49 am Truly pathetic to see that wheeled out again.
A bit like you do with Trump then. Well no, that's wrong, it's a lot less than you do with Trump, particularly when we already have 17 threads about him.

Hypocrisy off the scale.
Good point.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

You're all forgetting.
Shilbert knows EVERYTHING.

paolo

Post by paolo »

kancutlawns wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:54 am Why are we talking about Carragher here? Take it elsewhere. If it's to wind Hillman up further paolo, could you do it via PM please? This is about how shit Terence is at football and how Liverpool Football Club doesn’t have an entitlement to play for our national team. Cheers.
Start with the folks that did what you’re saying lawns

Clue

It’s chronological

Winding hillman up ain’t difficult

He’s all over the place

But please beak off in chronological order

Thanks
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

Sunbeam Alpine

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

kancutlawns wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:54 am Why are we talking about Carragher here? Take it elsewhere. If it's to wind Hillman up further paolo, could you do it via PM please? This is about how shit Terence is at football and how Liverpool Football Club doesn’t have an entitlement to play for our national team. Cheers.
Hilarious
Strange how Barcelona have approached Liverpool twice for him. How as I said he is one of only two non-Brazilian players he covets. And I doubt there is a Prem team that would not have him. But if you would like some expert analysis, as opposed to bullshit, try
https://themastermindsite.com/2022/10/0 ... er-arnold/
Dani Alves , what would he know?
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... s-26579447
Or Phil Foden
https://metro.co.uk/2022/04/08/man-city ... -16433276/
https://www.footballcritic.com/top-players/backs
https://www.squawka.com/en/best-premier ... ks-ranked/
https://sportsbrief.com/facts/top-listi ... acks-time/
https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/fif ... acks-rb-lb
With Liverpool he plays with exceptional colleagues like Van Dijk, and the best sweeper keeper anywhere.
Yes he has bad games, but who doesn't? My point was that if Southgate doesn't want to use him for games or situations where he is the right choice, why have him there at all? I would far rather he was doing light training and having a break. Liverpool played 82 games last season.
Oh and no I don't think LFC players should automatically play for England. In fact I would far rather they don't. Henderson, Alexander-Arnold and Gomez have all had serious injuries in training for England.
Do you want to argue back or just be snide again?
Last edited by Sunbeam Alpine on Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sunbeam Alpine

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

Zambo wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:07 am

Hypocrisy off the scale.
I got a kicking for tackling Paolo about the laptop story. That's ALL ABOUT Trump, and I didn't bring it up.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Hillman, if you’re trying to say in a convoluted way that we have a cunt and a fraud as national coach, I’d be inclined to agree with you. Slanhead and Phillips picked, Toney left out for a start. That you think there is a LFC witch-hunt where ATA hasn’t started doesn’t do any favours.

Guardiola is a master of blowing smoke up opponents arseholes by talking players up. It’s called psychology. I’m not being snide at all, just asking you to be objective. Henderson’s getting rather old but yes, he is a water carrier.