John Bercow

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Zambo

Re: John Bercow

Post by Zambo »

Double standards in National Government shouldn't be a surprise. Patel should have been sacked for that, and for the fact that she's crap at her job.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

shabbado wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:45 pm How can Bercow be suspended from the house of commons after an investigation finds him guilty of bullying whilst Priti Patel continues to serve as the Home Secretary after a separate investigation found her guiltily of bullying.
Angry old white midgets are always first up.
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

shabbado wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:45 pm How can Bercow be suspended from the house of commons after an investigation finds him guilty of bullying whilst Priti Patel continues to serve as the Home Secretary after a separate investigation found her guiltily of bullying.
Different process, also Johnson doesn't appear to hold anyone to any standard.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

He's an Arsenal fan, so par for the course really

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Vespa wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:01 pm
Different process, also Johnson doesn't appear to hold anyone to any standard.
How can he? They all know where the bodies are buried. Hence why we now have Sir Gavin Williamson.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

JudgeTedd wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:13 pm
How can he? They all know where the bodies are buried. Hence why we now have Sir Gavin Williamson.
Utterly shameful decision.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Bercow sounds like a thoroughly unpleasant chap away from the cameras. I’m glad of this decision today. Hopefully they can weed out more of these types.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:52 pm
Angry old white midgets are always first up.
Better watch yo self
A joyless arsehole.

birdie

Post by birdie »

He isn't an MP any more so doesn't have any need to be in the Palace of Westminster,
I don't know if he has any journalistic reason to be there or if he's involved in any lobbying, but it's a slap in the face, nothing more, and I suppose, were he to be given a peerage at some stage and takes his seat the ban will be lifted.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Napoleon Complex.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

carcinogen wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:07 pm Napoleon Complex.
I don't think so.

The most successful person I know who has sold companies for vast sums of cash and is on his way to doing a third once told me how he picked his leadership teams. His answer really sums up mature leaders. His answer was that he could live with lazy, stupid, poor timekeeping, lack of execution and many other things. The one thing he could not live with was people who aren't nice, those he said he brutally cull from his organisations at any level.

Bercow is a nasty cunt, he's always been a nasty cunt and gifted with some power he was empowered to be a nasty cunt to everyone around him.

I took his advice on board for my personal and professional life, I simply cut people out of my life who aren't nice. As he put it, there is no reason not to be nice - it's entirely a choice you make.

Bercow choose to be a cunt, no one forced him.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Vespa wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:22 pm
carcinogen wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:07 pm Napoleon Complex.
I don't think so.

The most successful person I know who has sold companies for vast sums of cash and is on his way to doing a third once told me how he picked his leadership teams. His answer really sums up mature leaders. His answer was that he could live with lazy, stupid, poor timekeeping, lack of execution and many other things. The one thing he could not live with was people who aren't nice, those he said he brutally cull from his organisations at any level.

Bercow is a nasty cunt, he's always been a nasty cunt and gifted with some power he was empowered to be a nasty cunt to everyone around him.

I took his advice on board for my personal and professional life, I simply cut people out of my life who aren't nice. As he put it, there is no reason not to be nice - it's entirely a choice you make.

Bercow choose to be a cunt, no one forced him.
Reminds me of this (a must watch):-

I'm agreeable. Certainly a trait to grapple with in life.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
“Cod philosopher” –Antdad
“The forum's saucy upstart” –Ghost
“Solid broess” –Sadact7

paolo

Post by paolo »

evil midget cuck, admired by so many here

big old cart horse was deffo getting gypsied whilst he took it out on all and sundry

snivelling little cunt who's never had a decent knocking
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Salem

Post by Salem »

Gary Lineker , the Hillman Avenger of Auntie Beeb :D

On a more serious note , it's quite frightening how close this arrogant arsehole along with Labour MP's and of course the BBC came to de-railing democracy .

Bye bye Bercow :finga:
"There was one victim"

MAGA...........'mon the Don 24 😎

Whispering Grass, don't tell the trees
'Cause the trees don't need to know .....

paolo

Post by paolo »

Salem wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:38 am Gary Lineker , the Hillman Avenger of Auntie Beeb :D

On a more serious note , it's quite frightening how close this arrogant arsehole along with Labour MP's and of course the BBC came to de-railing democracy .

Bye bye Bercow :finga:
everything that jug eared freak did in 86 and 90 is now worthless

utter wanker of an entitled shithouse
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas