Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Re: PM wants to bring back fox hunting

Post by Steve Hunt »

colinthewarriormonkey wrote:
Petingo wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:Vote loser that!!

Yes but very few.

I would say that on the list of top ten worries most people have about the future direction of this country, fox hunting would be eleventh.

That said, it is clearly the Tories playing the class card.

Unless I am missing sommat, she is not promising a "free vote" on hare coursing.......that pursuit is is way too working class for the May woman and her political masters.

That's where my problem lies, by promising this free vote she is showing exactly where her loyalties lie, and it aint with the likes of you and me.

She's a phoney, colin.

The problem is that she's an incompetent phoney.

I have zero faith in her ability to negotiate Brexit or run the country.

With Labour in chaos & the LibDems a joke, I don't think UK politics has ever been at a lower ebb.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Petingo wrote:

Yes but very few.

I would say that on the list of top ten worries most people have about the future direction of this country, fox hunting would be eleventh.

Unless I am missing sommat, she is not promising a "free vote" on hare coursing.......that pursuit is is way too working class for the May woman and her political masters.

That's where my problem lies, by promising this free vote she is showing exactly where her loyalties lie, and it aint with the likes of you and me.

She's a phoney, colin.

With Labour in chaos & the LibDems a joke, I don't think UK politics has ever been at a lower ebb.

Spot on, Mr. Hunt.

I have never despaired for politics in this country than what I do right now.
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Petingo wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:
Petingo wrote:

Yes but very few.

She's a phoney, colin.

Spot on, Mr. Hunt.

I have never despaired for politics in this country more than what I do right now.
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Petingo wrote:

Yes but very few.

She's a phoney, colin.

She spent 5 years at the Home Office making no effort to keep the Conservative manifesto commitments to reduce immigration to the tens of thousands. Anyone who still believes what she says now.... I've got a second hand car to sell you.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Petingo wrote:
Petingo wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:
Petingo wrote:

Yes but very few.

She's a phoney, colin.

Spot on, Mr. Hunt.

I have never despaired for politics in this country more than what I do right now.

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

She is about as genuine as that cunt Donald Trump.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

mark wrote:She is about as genuine as that cunt Donald Trump.

She thought Brexit was a threat to national security a few months ago. Now for the purposes of an election campaign she's a hard Brexit supporting zealot. I suspect after the election, when she has an unassailable majority, she'll want to bury the issue as quickly as possible by signing up to some soft Brexit fudge.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Ralph wrote:
mark wrote:She is about as genuine as that cunt Donald Trump.

She thought Brexit was a threat to national security a few months ago. Now for the purposes of an election campaign she's a hard Brexit supporting zealot. I suspect after the election, when she has an unassailable majority, she'll want to bury the issue as quickly as possible by signing up to some soft Brexit fudge.

Well, if she shows such pragmatism I will be relieved.

colinthewarriormonkey

Post by colinthewarriormonkey »

Petingo wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:
Petingo wrote:

Yes but very few.

She's a phoney, colin.

Spot on, Mr. Hunt.

I have never despaired for politics in this country than what I do right now.

Agreed, I had hoped that being a grammar school girl she may at least be closer to being in touch with the normal working people of this country, but it is quite clear she has sided with the toffs.
"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

To be honest, the fact that she is in the Conservative party should have given you an inclination to where her loyalties lie right from the start.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08p4mt1

A bloke telling a sheep farmer they should put up better fencing. Missing the fact that foxes can tunnel under fences.
Though the take-away industry feeds the urban foxes, but they have to compete with the rats.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Its actually a smart move and easily doable. I dont approve of foxhunting as I've said before, but I move among the country shooting fishing hunting crowd, and they to a man deserted the Tories for UKIP This will bring most of them back onside at least for one election. She's gonna loose the votes of a few old ladies and of course our munki but they probably wernt voting for her anyway
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

colinthewarriormonkey

Post by colinthewarriormonkey »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08p4mt1

A bloke telling a sheep farmer they should put up better fencing. Missing the fact that foxes can tunnel under fences.
Though the take-away industry feeds the urban foxes, but they have to compete with the rats.

Then electrify it, it's not rocket science.

As soon as the fox comes close it gets a zap and fucks off.
"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Foxes get through electric fences very easily Colin.
What you have to do is dig the fence 18" under the soil, but you can't do that round fields.
Foxes are vermin and I don't care what anyone does to them.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

But if they do it with hounds and horses it employs lots of people
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".