Coming apart at the seams.

In-depth debate on all topical issues
m4rkb

Re: Coming apart at the seams.

Post by m4rkb »

You told everyone they should definitely not vote Tory and Johnson in particular. That leaves Labour.

No cunt voted for that web-fingered worzel either so she lost her deposit. Well a few did and they were definitely cunts.

And not all of us could vote for the party you voted for as Arthur Scargill or Stalin didn't stand any candidates around by me.

blues4ever

Post by blues4ever »

Hillman avenger wrote:No I don't know her.
I know about her.
Knowing her may make you less rather than more able to judge.
Listen to PM on now about similar allegation at the DWP.
You have to love it- Johnson announces there will be an investigation.
By Gove, FFS.
Who then gets up and says yes he is going to do this, but of course she is marvellous ....
How stupid do they think we are?
Although evidence in this thread that they might be judging it right.

Hillman, I know Priti and Alex personally and professionally, yes I take your point that I could be seen to biased but I take as I find and wouldn’t defend someone I thought was wrong.

I have heard from the horse’ s mouth some of the stories and they are not what you read in the papers believe me !!

FYI, Alex and I both worked in the City, I left many years ago after trading for nearly 20 years but Priti has that attitude, if it isn’t done then you are a w@@ker and get me someone who will/can. It’s harsh but it works, the number of times I was called a c@@t when I was a trainee and had phones thrown at me I lost count :lol:
But we worry about people’s sensitivity today and allow civil servants that are on good money to stop what the Ministers that were duly elected by a public vote carrying out their job,

If you met her I’m sure you would like her.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

m4rkb wrote:You told everyone they should definitely not vote Tory and Johnson in particular. That leaves Labour.

SO I DIDNT TELL ANYONE TO VOTE LABOUR THEN.

No cunt voted for that web-fingered worzel either so she lost her deposit. Well a few did and they were definitely cunts.

And not all of us could vote for the party you voted for as Arthur Scargill or Stalin didn't stand any candidates around by me.

And I have no regrets about arguing to not vote Tory.
This is already the worst government for 50 years, which is at the same time systematically destroying our democracy. No doubt whatsoever about that for me.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

blues4ever wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:Err no
Because she is a twat

She's not I'm afraid, she is actually a nice person. I wouldn't believe everything you read about her in the papers.

I also know someone who dealt with Patel and said she was great.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

What?

How the fuck are they 'destroying our democracy' when the overwhelming majority of people voted to implement what was put in their manifesto?
:lol:

What you actually mean by democracy is this:

Hillman avenger

blues4ever wrote:
I know about her.
By Gove, FFS.
Who then gets up and says yes he is going to do this, but of course she is marvellous ....

Hillman, I know Priti and Alex personally and professionally, yes I take your point that I could be seen to biased but I take as I find and wouldn’t defend someone I thought was wrong.

I have heard from the horse’ s mouth some of the stories and they are not what you read in the papers believe me !!

What "horse's mouth"? Have you listened to tonight's news about here at the DWP?

FYI, Alex and I both worked in the City, I left many years ago after trading for nearly 20 years but Priti has that attitude, if it isn’t

done then you are a w@@ker and get me someone who will/can. It’s harsh but it works,

No not in my opinion it doesn't
the number of times I was called a c@@t when I was a trainee and had phones thrown at me I lost count :lol:
But we worry about people’s sensitivity today and allow civil servants that are on good money to stop what the Ministers that were duly elected by a public vote carrying out their job,

You, and nobody else either, has any information that Rutnam tried to stop her.
And a Permanent Secretary is SUPPOSED to give advice. Ministers come and go, but the civil servants have the experience of what and how things work. Only an idiot or an egotist would ignore that. Indeed even to refuse to do what he/she thinks is illegal.
It is not like the City. And the City is not a famed place for good management.

I have known people socially who were clueless about getting the best from those they manage.

Hillman avenger

m4rkb wrote:What?

How the fuck are they 'destroying our democracy' when the overwhelming majority of people voted to implement what was put in their manifesto?

1. Actually more people voted AGAINST Johnson than for him.
2. And no, that's not what I said or meant. You are using Royals trick of putting words in peoples' mouths that he can slag off. But no more effectively than he does.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

FPTP = Tories won - MASSIVELY!

:drinkers:

Hillman avenger

Not what you said

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:
m4rkb wrote:What?

1. Actually more people voted AGAINST Johnson than for him.
2. And no, that's not what I said or meant. You are using Royals trick of putting words in peoples' mouths that he can slag off. But no more effectively than he does.

It's always true that more people vote differently to the winners if you add them all up, so that's just a daft and desperate argument.

I've never put words in your mouth, Hillman, as you admitted before when you said Donald Trump was the best President since Abraham Lincoln and entirely innocent of anything other than loving too much.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

[insert one before last comment here]

It's how current democracy works. I quite like it as I've been on the winning side several times recently.
The collective mass of common sense throughout the nation defeating EU tyranny and playground politics.

The democracy you aspire to is a dictatorship implementing policies you agree with, preferably with you on its board. Anything else is just not democracy.

blues4ever

Post by blues4ever »

Hillman avenger wrote:
blues4ever wrote:
I know about her.
By Gove, FFS.

What "horse's mouth"? Have you listened to tonight's news about here at the DWP?

Who do you think ?

FYI, Alex and I both worked in the City, I left many years ago after trading for nearly 20 years but Priti has that attitude, if it isn’t

done then you are a w@@ker and get me someone who will/can. It’s harsh but it works,

Your opinion but the one;s that get through it in my experience have more successful careers

the number of times I was called a c@@t when I was a trainee and had phones thrown at me I lost count :lol:

You, and nobody else either, has any information that Rutnam tried to stop her.How do you know that ?
And a Permanent Secretary is SUPPOSED to give advice. Ministers come and go, but the civil servants have the experience of what and how things work. Only an idiot or an egotist would ignore that. Indeed even to refuse to do what he/she thinks is illegal.
It is not like the City. And the City is not a famed place for good management.Really, probably bought more money into this country than any other square mile ! :D

I have known people socially who were clueless about getting the best from those they manage.
Agreed, but she isn’t necessarily one of them, I don’t think she is prefect but I wouldn’t believe all the stories !
We are obviously not going to agree but I was just saying what I know of the person from talking to them one to one not what I read in the papers or internet.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

blues4ever wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:
blues4ever wrote:
I know about her.
By Gove, FFS.

Who do you think ?

Your opinion but the one;s that get through it in my experience have more successful careers

You, and nobody else either, has any information that Rutnam tried to stop her.How do you know that ?
It is not like the City. And the City is not a famed place for good management.Really, probably bought more money into this country than any other square mile ! :D

Agreed, but she isn’t necessarily one of them, I don’t think she is prefect but I wouldn’t believe all the stories !
We are obviously not going to agree but I was just saying what I know of the person from talking to them one to one not what I read in the papers or internet.

Pow!!
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Boris has launched an inquiry into Patel's behaviour.
This Sir whatever his name is better not be bullshitting or this is going to come out and bite his ass
https://order-order.com/2020/03/02/bori ... iti-patel/

Could this bloke not be arrested and charged with treason? Priti Patel has got important work to do on behalf of the nation which voted this government in on a landslide to do it and he seems determined to bung another spanner of distraction into the wheels.

We all know by now that he was useless at his job and a fucking great hindrance to getting things done so is now whining like a bitch about being booted out.

We need someone to replace him like Cummings or someone else in the mould of pragmatic achievement.

ToRmAtO
Winner POTY - 2007 !!!!

Post by ToRmAtO »

Patel will be out on her arse by the end of the month or after the investigation concludes whichever is sooner.

The Civil Service Mandarin is not daft and would have not taken his actions lightly and has probably recordings, witnesses and correspondence etc to back up his claims.
Godwin's law