Saints11

Re: World Cup 2022

Post by Saints11 »

So much raised awareness, it's the most we can do right
mentioning other members is not allowed in signatures

Salem

Post by Salem »

subsub wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:40 am Exactly, with plenty of mentions of 'Marxism' to deflect their racist nature :rolleyes:
I don't get it . Are you saying anyone who thinks BLM is a Marxist organization and mentions said fact , is by nature a racist ?
"There was one victim"

MAGA...........'mon the Don 24 😎

Whispering Grass, don't tell the trees
'Cause the trees don't need to know .....

subsub

Post by subsub »

Salem wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:07 am
subsub wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:40 am Exactly, with plenty of mentions of 'Marxism' to deflect their racist nature :rolleyes:
I don't get it . Are you saying anyone who thinks BLM is a Marxist organization and mentions said fact , is by nature a racist ?
Not anyone/everyone, of course not.
But it is a convenient smokescreen and deflection tactic for plenty of people.
Why else would people have a problem with an anti-racism gesture and get so worked up about it? :?
WOKE AND PROUD

Salem

Post by Salem »

Sadact7 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:28 pm And now the monkey chants have started.

Yet, we’ll still have morons complaining about England players engaging in a pre-kick off anti-racism gesture.
On the flip side , maybe if we stopped engaging in the pre kick off routine , it would give the morons one less opportunity to be racist .

I can't see any of the Eastern European countries changing their culture . They've frowned upon certain minority groups for decades .
"There was one victim"

Salem

Post by Salem »

subsub wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:10 am
Salem wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:07 am
Not anyone/everyone, of course not.
But it is a convenient smokescreen and deflection tactic for plenty of people.
Why else would people have a problem with an anti-racism gesture and get so worked up about it? :?
Oh i see , thank's for clearing that up .

As for the last bit , although it doesn't wind me up so to speak , i do find it cringeworthy . Maybe people who do get wound up just like to go and see a game . I honestly don't know the answer but i honestly think it's time to move on and stop doing it 8-[
"There was one victim"

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Salem wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:15 am

Yet, we’ll still have morons complaining about England players engaging in a pre-kick off anti-racism gesture.
On the flip side , maybe if we stopped engaging in the pre kick off routine , it would give the morons one less opportunity to be racist .

I can't see any of the Eastern European countries changing their culture . They've frowned upon certain minority groups for decades .
I think you’re looking at it the wrong way mate.

Every single moment of our lives we have the option to be racist, most of us choose not to be. If the act of 11 men going down on a knee (an act which is not intended to be provocative or directed at any one groups invokes a bigoted wrath in people then they need to look at themselves as the cause, not the ones engaging in the act. Bear in mind, the monkey chants only started after Sterling put England ahead.

I imagine if you went back a few decades you’d have thought the same about our cultures in terms of generalised prejudice. We’ve made continuous progression in the last 30-40 years to change how we think as a society. That’s by I don’t think that the behaviour of the Hungary fans should be dismissed as an insurmountable cultural barrier.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

subsub wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:40 am
Sadact7 wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:38 am
black_guardian wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:01 pm

Exactly. I guess they were too busy checking their GB News feeds to see this. Hoping for a lengthy behind closed doors session for the Hun-gooligans as I'm sure no-one is calling them.
I’d just stop them playing any international games.

Sorry dickheads, if you can’t be trusted not to be cunts when your national team are playing then you shan’t be allowed to have one.
:dart:

You'd hope so, wouldn't you?
Doubt it will happen, though.
Not a chance.

A few grand fine, maybe a game or two behind closed doors (while still showing it on the telly naturally). Never forget UEFA fined Nicklaus Bendtner more for wearing underpants with an unofficial sponsor than they did for racist chanting :rolleyes:

In a bit Foam Moe

Salem

Post by Salem »

Sadact7 wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:24 am

Every single moment of our lives we have the option to be racist, most of us choose not to be. If the act of 11 men going down on a knee (an act which is not intended to be provocative or directed at any one groups invokes a bigoted wrath in people then they need to look at themselves as the cause, not the ones engaging in the act. Bear in mind, the monkey chants only started after Sterling put England ahead.

I imagine if you went back a few decades you’d have thought the same about our cultures in terms of generalised prejudice. We’ve made continuous progression in the last 30-40 years to change how we think as a society. That’s by I don’t think that the behaviour of the Hungary fans should be dismissed as an insurmountable cultural barrier.
Fair comment , you must have more faith in some sections of humanity than I and i hope you're one day proved right .
"There was one victim"

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Declan Rice 8)

Lingard’s face :lol:

In a bit Foam Moe

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Salem wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:44 am
Sadact7 wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:24 am

Fair comment , you must have more faith in some sections of humanity than I and i hope you're one day proved right .
A bit of a related topic although it’s about cricket. Sky Sport’s currently running a programme in the lunch break in the English vs India test about racism in the game. Talking to Phil Defreitas, Norman Cowans, Roland Butcher, Monty Lynch and Mark Butcher about the experiences they had growing up and playing for England. It’s quite emotional seeing how they got through intimidation and abuse as black cricketers.

Daffy said he got mails from the National Front telling him if he turned up to play for England, a sniper would shoot him and his family would be murdered.

A pretty chastening programme. We are probably about three or four decades ahead of Eastern countries regarding racism in the game and that is a long time.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Absolute freak of nature 8)

Not sure about the dodgems ride operator’s earring he’s rocking :lol:

In a bit Foam Moe

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

He looks 13
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Saints11

Post by Saints11 »

Sadact7 wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:39 pm Absolute freak of nature 8)

Not sure about the dodgems ride operator’s earring he’s rocking :lol:
Can we please get back to talking about racism
mentioning other members is not allowed in signatures

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:05 pm He looks 13
Shoe size?

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

kancutlawns wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:26 pm