Latest massacre

In-depth debate on all topical issues
m4rkb

Re: Latest massacre

Post by m4rkb »

I have the greatest sympathy for the victims and hate all these terror attacks. But you'll find certain strains of the media are a lot worse than me at using this act of cuntitude to pin the blame on their political enemies.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

LordLaret wrote:It's still a sickening thing to do to kill all those people and for what? For him to cause all these issues around the world and this disharmony. They've managed to capture him, yes? What's the punishment like in NZ? This guy deserves to be heavily punished but then you make an idol for repeat attacks.

Theres not much you can do other than punish him, Im sure people online and probably on this forum will worship him, but fuckwits live in this world, Ive already seen a lot of the "free tommy" sub humans on facebook bigging him up about what a great job hes done, but thats the world we live in, its all whataboutarey ( the lowest form of argument, only retards deal in that) and hatred nowadays, people have become so sociopathic they simply cannot understand or empathise with other people any more, if theyre different, kill them, or throw them in jail, or kick them out of the country they live in/were born in.
Build Back More Betterer

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

black_guardian wrote:I find it ironic that politicians quoting the Bible don't (or refuse) to realise that this fucker will have gone straight to hell for breaking one of the Ten Commandments.

Interesting how the right wing commentators go ever so silent, very few expressing sympathy today. Yet they will be the first ones to insist that anyone who doesn't condemn attacks in Europe must be for this so called "Islamification" project - which by the way doesn't exist. It's a useful ruse for jilted (mostly white) people to attach blame for everything they think is wrong with the world.

I'm surprised some forum members haven't come on here with the words "false flag"...only a matter of time - maybe Twanger will oblige.

Don't forget your InfoWars merchandise on the way nutters...

Were you similarly 'interested' when so few of your hypocritical like-minded chums were "ever so silent" in all of the threads about islamic terrorism over the years (except of course to attack those of us us commenting on it)?
I've tried to avoid this thread because I was aware that anything I wrote would be set upon by the usual hyenas, but you brought me into it.
But apart from pointing out your double standards I really don't want to get involved, as any attempt at sympathy/empathy on my part will be twisted by your lot.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Its everyone elses fault, of course, Roy.
Build Back More Betterer

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

There's a blamelist already being formed.

subsub

Post by subsub »

m4rkb wrote:This is a disgusting attack which I fully condemn, as I do all attacks on everyone.
But looking at a couple of tweets from terrorist sympathiser Jezza , it's no surprise which one concerns him the most.

Meanwhile, let's get an update on other attacks around the world and see if the far right, or debatably in this case a self confessed far left loon should be our top concern.

Yeah, get your half-baked condolences out of the way first, then let's get to the real reason for your post.
You should be absolutely ashamed of yourself for posting this, given what's happened.
WOKE AND PROUD

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

It is genuinely disgusting.

Anyone who says "I have the greatest sympathy, but..........." couldnt a give a fuck.

Its horrifying there are people like this in the world.
Build Back More Betterer

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

Eaststand wrote:It is genuinely disgusting.

Anyone who says "I have the greatest sympathy, but..........." couldnt a give a fuck.

Its horrifying there are people like this in the world.

Typical overreaction. Mr4kb stated it was a tragedy , but other mass killings occur regularly in other countries .
Man U and rangers

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

If you say ANYTHING like "my sympathies, but..........." and then go on to slag off the people who have just died you do not give a fuck about those people, and that is absolute fact.

Its as disingenuous as saying "I cant be racist, I know loads of black people, but.... black people commit loads of crime"

Oh wait..............
Build Back More Betterer

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I see you're back to your hysterical hyper over reactive self. :)

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Just stating absolute facts, kidda.
Build Back More Betterer

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

The nz pm has said they will change their guns laws. America will soon be the only free country left in the world. She used to work for tony Blair as a policy advisor
Man U and rangers

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Rantan Zero wrote:
Royal24s wrote:I expect a lot of people will agree with him. They just won't say so because they're scared to express their opinion.

Do you agree with him?

Are you investigating suspected thought crimes ?
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Eaststand wrote:Its weird how sociopaths with an inability to understand that people who are different to them because they are different in appearance and culture are also human beings equal to them manage to find a way to blame people being murdered on the people being murdered.

Fucking blaming people who have just been murdered in cold blood on themselves. Well done Royals.

Did I do that then ?
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

black_guardian

Post by black_guardian »

theleader82 wrote:The nz pm has said they will change their guns laws. America will soon be the only free country left in the world. She used to work for tony Blair as a policy advisor

With freedom comes responsibility. I guess you want people roaming the UK streets with semi automatic weapons. Or did Hungerford and Dunblane pass you by as you were too preoccupied thinking about "freedoms being curtailed?" Cretin.

I am proud as a UK citizen we have not gone down the route of mentally ill Americans, that weapons are the only thing that makes us free. If you rely on a gun to let you sleep at night then you are already lost.
<Doctor...you will die for this...!>