Wigan !!!!

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
VeritasVincit

Wigan !!!!

Post by VeritasVincit »

I have just been obliged to drive through Wigan, from one side to the other.
My refusal to resort to profanity stops me describing my true feelings about the experience.
I will have to restrict myself to offering sympathy to the denizens of that town.

delboy1983

Re: Wigan !!!!

Post by delboy1983 »

Yet Finchy loves the place :P
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

genehunt1973

Post by genehunt1973 »

VeritasVincit wrote:I have just been obliged to drive through Wigan, from one side to the other.
My refusal to resort to profanity stops me describing my true feelings about the experience.
I will have to restrict myself to offering sympathy to the denizens of that town.

It's a shithole
I have greatest respect for Rugby Union, they started it mid-way through the 19th century. Thankfully we grabbed it and turned it into a spectacle on 29th August 1895

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Wigan! the north-wests capital for chavs! you find them everywhere usually hanging about on some street corner in Hindley. the young chavs ususally have their week planned out the same.
monday-buy their cigs for the week (the older chavs go in the shop for them because the younger ones cant get served)
Tuesday-meet up with fellow chavs and do some damage of public property
Wednesday-same as tuesday
Thursday- Oh this is a big night for the Chavs and Chavettes of Wigan. They go to Liquid nightclub on king street! all the chavettes dress up (or try to) and go to the under 18s night wer they play dance and RnB. (and of course wigans favorite wigan pier!)
THE WEEKEND-the chavs wait all week for this. all week waggin school so they can save their dinner money to buy ale! But again the older chavs have to go in cz the younger ones cant get served!!!
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Heady

Post by Heady »

Inhabited by trampy cunts.

genehunt1973

Post by genehunt1973 »

Rugby Town (Waits For Fincho to come Along) :lol:
I have greatest respect for Rugby Union, they started it mid-way through the 19th century. Thankfully we grabbed it and turned it into a spectacle on 29th August 1895

finchman

Post by finchman »

Hi there, Im from Wigan,born and bred.It has its fair share of chavs,scrubbers,cunts,gobshites and slappers like every town in Britain.
It also has lovely countryside,quiet secluded villages in bloom,where me ,Dave and Roberto choose to live. Its known as the Beverley Hills of Lancashire by people in the know.
In Wigan people actually own their homes,semi detached houses are just that.They dont knock through another front door and flog the upstairs as a 'flat' for eight immigrants or rent out their garage to a Romanian pick pockets.
Wigan has a quality of life most bellends in London can only dream about.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

You seem suited :)
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

To be fair to Finchy, It's probably an alright place aside from the rugby obsession of the inhabitants.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

You can't claim surrounding villages and countryside are/is in Wigan. It's a town in Grt Manchester. If you are talking about the Metropolitan Borough, then that's different.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Reg

Post by Reg »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Wigan! the north-wests capital for chavs! you find them everywhere usually hanging about on some street corner in Hindley. the young chavs ususally have their week planned out the same.
monday-buy their cigs for the week (the older chavs go in the shop for them because the younger ones cant get served)
Thursday- Oh this is a big night for the Chavs and Chavettes of Wigan. They go to Liquid nightclub on king street! all the chavettes dress up (or try to) and go to the under 18s night wer they play dance and RnB. (and of course wigans favorite wigan pier!)
THE WEEKEND-the chavs wait all week for this. all week waggin school so they can save their dinner money to buy ale! But again the older chavs have to go in cz the younger ones cant get served!!!

:?

You didn't write this, did you?
Roy IN!!

Reg

Post by Reg »

Basualdo wrote:To be fair to Finchy, It's probably an alright place aside from the rugby obsession of the inhabitants.

The posh part has at least one four-bedroomed house, occupied by Squire Finchman himself.
Roy IN!!

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Reg wrote:
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Wigan! the north-wests capital for chavs! you find them everywhere usually hanging about on some street corner in Hindley. the young chavs ususally have their week planned out the same.

:?

You didn't write this, did you?

Sounds like a Crap Towns entry......Reg!!! The King is cutting and Pasting!!! :shock: :shock:

ABDICATE!!

Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Reg

Post by Reg »

I wondered the same - well below his former standards, if not.

I think he might have meant it as a quote.
Roy IN!!

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

I won't knock the town that gave us George Orwell (Eric Blair).
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.