Question Time from Wigan.

In-depth debate on all topical issues
finchman

Question Time from Wigan.

Post by finchman »

I applied to be in the QT audience this coming thursday in Wigan but I have to assume on this occasion my application has been unsuccessful because I have heard fuck all back.

I completed the form,saying I was an opened minded anti Corbyn voter,born and bred in Wigan but was sick to death of the Wigan Labour cartel under our corrupt voting system,

I had to put forward two questions,they were ;

1....Why did Labour parachute two 'outsiders'(both women) into Wigan and ignore local people when selecting who to stand for MPs?

2.....Under our voting system anyone in Wigan who is not Labour may as well save their shoe leather,its anti democratic.

Obviously Im not what they are looking for.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

delboy1983

Re: Question Time from Wigan.

Post by delboy1983 »

You've been blackballed Finchy,take bodies :!:
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

And if you believe this shit you will believe anything.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/newswatch/ukfs/hi ... 202877.stm
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

finchman wrote:
I completed the form,saying I was an opened minded anti Corbyn voter,born and bred in Wigan but was sick to death of the Wigan Labour cartel under our corrupt voting system,

Hmmm.

I think the above probably outlines the reasons you're a QT reject.

genehunt1973

Post by genehunt1973 »

Or they know you're not a rugby fan?
I have greatest respect for Rugby Union, they started it mid-way through the 19th century. Thankfully we grabbed it and turned it into a spectacle on 29th August 1895

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Your hero Nuttall is on, Fincho.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

finchman

Post by finchman »

kevin04 wrote:Your hero Nuttall is on, Fincho.

Haha, tbf i cant for the life of me think of one scouser that ive time for..................Ken Dodd apart.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

finchman wrote:

Haha, tbf i cant for the life of me think of one scouser that ive time for..................Ken Dodd apart.

Scousers by the thousands are arsed, I'm sure.

finchman

Post by finchman »

Sid............. fuck off.

Salem

Post by Salem »

finchman wrote:

Doddy is a top , top bloke alright Finch-o :smt023 . As for the application for QT , unless you put that you lived in Islington , wear sandals and knit yoghurt , you never stood a chance old bean :-"
"There was one victim"

MAGA...........'mon the Don 24 šŸ˜Ž

Whispering Grass, don't tell the trees
'Cause the trees don't need to know .....

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

finchman wrote:I applied to be in the QT audience this coming thursday in Wigan but I have to assume on this occasion my application has been unsuccessful because I have heard fuck all back.

1....Why did Labour parachute two 'outsiders'(both women) into Wigan and ignore local people when selecting who to stand for MPs?

2.....Under our voting system anyone in Wigan who is not Labour may as well save their shoe leather,its anti democratic.

You were fucked from the start with that set of credentials Finch-o. You should have told them you were a non binary cross dressing Labour party feminist egalitarian and they'd have asked you to bring half a dozen mates.

I get the impression certain parts of Wigan still retain their British heritage and are proud to do so, so it's no surprise the progressive left want to turn the place into one giant mosque.

subsub

Post by subsub »

m4rkb wrote:You were fucked from the start with that set of credentials Finch-o. You should have told them you were a non binary cross dressing Labour party feminist egalitarian and they'd have asked you to bring half a dozen mates.

I get the impression certain parts of Wigan still retain their British heritage and are proud to do so, so it's no surprise the progressive left want to turn the place into one giant mosque.
First left at the lights, please, guvā€¦
WOKE AND PROUD

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

An old mate of mine lives in Wigan and it's a first left ,sort of U-turn, after the M6; so I make you right.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

finchman wrote:I applied to be in the QT audience this coming thursday in Wigan but I have to assume on this occasion my application has been unsuccessful because I have heard fuck all back.

To be fair, when in Wigan, the show is always guaranteed to be oversubscribed on the fatmouthed bellend front.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

You don't like normal English people of the sort which Wigan is undoubtedly blessed by many do you ?
Just to let you know, they're the sort of people who bled and died during two world wars to give you the freedom to talk the hateful crap you come out with , and any one of them is worth ten of you.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".