Fucking priceless

:lol: :lol: :lol:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/trump-support ... 00642.html
"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

m4 colin

Re: Racist hardman on Texas beach

Post by m4 colin »

A poison Drunk being a fucking nuisance, so what, the worlds full of people who shouldn't drink but they do anyway.
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

How dreadful !
A piss head had a bit of a shout at some Moslems. I had no idea that such extreme acts took place, but I can see now that they are the real victims in all this.
Of course, we have no idea what led up to this incident, but I'm sure we can accept the word of the Moslem people who got shouted at that there was no provocation or poor behaviour whatever on their part before they chose when and what to film. After all, we know what a generally peaceful and non aggressive lot they are so let's just assume that the drunk is a complete bastard who just started going nuts at them for no reason at all except his natural badness as a white male.
Let's not forget that he also said the words "Donald Trump" and "Christian", and although we have no more idea about the context of this than we do about the causes of his outburst, why don't we take this opportunity to conclude something generally discreditable about them from this lovely edited clip too ?
Makes you realise what a total bunch of scum we are, doesn't it ?
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Should be jailed for that vest alone.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

fucking midget.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Royal24s wrote:How dreadful !
A piss head had a bit of a shout at some Moslems. I had no idea that such extreme acts took place, but I can see now that they are the real victims in all this.
Of course, we have no idea what led up to this incident, but I'm sure we can accept the word of the Moslem people who got shouted at that there was no provocation or poor behaviour whatever on their part before they chose when and what to film. After all, we know what a generally peaceful and non aggressive lot they are so let's just assume that the drunk is a complete bastard who just started going nuts at them for no reason at all except his natural badness as a white male.
Let's not forget that he also said the words "Donald Trump" and "Christian", and although we have no more idea about the context of this than we do about the causes of his outburst, why don't we take this opportunity to conclude something generally discreditable about them from this lovely edited clip too ?

That you choose to defend that racist twat firmly puts you in the scum category

subsub

Post by subsub »

Twat.
WOKE AND PROUD

Rantan Zero

Post by Rantan Zero »

Well none of them darkie Muslims can be trusted right!

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

The Tick wrote:

Having been called scum, a Twat and something else I think it's fair enough if I respond by pointing out that the three previous respondents are obviously very stupid as well as dangerously bigoted and prejudiced.
I was pointing out that the clip showed one side of what may or may not have been a more complicated incident. It is an example of an edited clip which selects some parts of an event to create a particular impression in the minds of any viewers who lack the intelligence to notice and consider the absence of elements which are obviously missing from the narrative, and to wonder why they would be excluded if the intention were to represent the event accurately.
It is the reverse of the more common practice of editing out the creditable parts or points made by the side you wish to discredit, but works in exactly the same way.
It is possible that this man was just as bad as the clip suggests. I have no idea, and nor can anyone else judging by the posted clip. This was my point, yet the three stooges not only failed to understand that but - in their induced fervour - also concluded that I must be bad as well for pointing out the defects in the case against the man and interfering with the mob mentality induced by it.
It's a very old cliche to say that this is exactly how Nazi Germany started, yet on this occasion it is very true. Those who posted the above three posts are obviously very amenable to the mental conditioning which induces unthinking condemnation and even hate against people or groups of people prompted by dishonestly constructed propaganda pieces like this one.
I called for reason and consideration of the evidence before judgement and you responded by turning your hatred on me for spoiling the lynching party.
YOU are the dangerous ones, not me.

PG30

Post by PG30 »

Royal24s wrote:
The Tick wrote:

Having been called scum, a Twat and something else I think it's fair enough if I respond by pointing out that the three previous respondents are obviously very stupid as well as dangerously bigoted and prejudiced.
I was pointing out that the clip showed one side of what may or may not have been a more complicated incident. It is an example of an edited clip which selects some parts of an event to create a particular impression in the minds of any viewers who lack the intelligence to notice and consider the absence of elements which are obviously missing from the narrative, and to wonder why they would be excluded if the intention were to represent the event accurately.
It is the reverse of the more common practice of editing out the creditable parts or points made by the side you wish to discredit, but works in exactly the same way.
It is possible that this man was just as bad as the clip suggests. I have no idea, and nor can anyone else judging by the posted clip. This was my point, yet the three stooges not only failed to understand that but - in their induced fervour - also concluded that I must be bad as well for pointing out the defects in the case against the man and interfering with the mob mentality induced by it.
It's a very old cliche to say that this is exactly how Nazi Germany started, yet on this occasion it is very true. Those who posted the above three posts are obviously very amenable to the mental conditioning which induces unthinking condemnation and even hate against people or groups of people prompted by dishonestly constructed propaganda pieces like this one.
I called for reason and consideration of the evidence before judgement and you responded by turning your hatred on me for spoiling the lynching party.

I'm impressed with how your mind works. You're accusing people of being nazis because they called you out on defending a racist

herringbone

Post by herringbone »

Zippy wrote:Should be jailed for that vest alone.

Full Underarmour vest n shorts combo is standard issue for fools in the US.

The chap's mugshot though... :D

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

PG30 wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
The Tick wrote:

I'm impressed with how your mind works. You're accusing people of being nazis because they called you out on defending a racist

No. Well this is the whole point you see. I wasn't "defending a racist", as you put it - I was pointing out that the production of an apparently edited clip does not or certainly should not tell us anything reliable about the person shown or the incident which happened .
I was trying to highlight how readily some people are manipulated into a vituperative reaction and into forming wider opinions ,( in this case, Donald Trump and Christians are woven into the thing), without questioning the source material or the context. Because it fits with their prejudices , they accept it as genuine and objective evidence that those prejudices are acceptable and true.
As I said, I have no idea whether this man is or isn't a racist, whether the clip is genuine, or whether he was acting under some extreme provocation because the clip doesn't show the exchange itself but merely the statements of one of the parties with those of the other parties cut out.
You're not as mental or illogical as tick by a very long way, PG and I have commented previously that you do try and support your arguments properly, so I hope you can take my point and not be drawn into the stone throwing mindless mob who go one better than convicting the man in the clip on very dodgy evidence and now accuse me of being bad because I tried to dissuade them from their dangerous bigotry.
Again I warn against the Nazi trend of accusing those who question their unthinking malice of whatever they were accusing their victim of in the first place. If they were accusing him of burglary without reliable evidence and I objected, would that make me a burglar ?

kooster

Post by kooster »

Royal wins hands down,

Mind you "the three stooges" once again turned up for a battle of wits unarmed.

colinthewarriormonkey

Post by colinthewarriormonkey »

herringbone wrote:
Zippy wrote:Should be jailed for that vest alone.

Full Underarmour vest n shorts combo is standard issue for fools in the US.

The chap's mugshot though... :D

That was the best bit

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/jcx1t5q6j/screenshot_3.png
[/img]
:lol: :lol:
Last edited by colinthewarriormonkey on Sun May 14, 2017 4:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

subsub

Post by subsub »

kooster wrote:Royal wins hands down

:lol: :lol:
That says rather a lot about you…
WOKE AND PROUD