Blue Bottles

In-depth debate on all topical issues
carcinogen

Blue Bottles

Post by carcinogen »

I admit I have a grudging respect for these cunts. But fuck me they are annoying. They all seem to have woken-up from whatever depth of hell they reside during winter and decided to plague my living room today.

Now, my policy is that I open the door and give them a good 5 minute window before I hunt them down with my poundland swatter and splash their souls across the window. I think that's fair.

I do feel a pang of guilt killing one of God's creatures. But I'am a humanitarian to the last. Sadly.

“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Blue Bottles

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

I think you mean brown bottles bruv
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

carcinogen wrote:I admit I have a grudging respect for these cunts. But fuck me they are annoying. They all seem to have woken-up from whatever depth of hell they reside during winter and decided to plague my living room today.

Now, my policy is that I open the door and give them a good 5 minute window before I hunt them down with my poundland swatter and splash their souls across the window. I think that's fair.

I do feel a pang of guilt killing one of God's creatures. But I'am a humanitarian to the last. Sadly.

God didnt make them he subbed them out to the Devil along with some other stuff like Ticks Spiders and Tapeworms
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

m4 colin wrote: God didnt make them he subbed them out to the Devil along with some other stuff like Ticks Spiders and Tapeworms

...and Moose?
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.