Yorkshire Massively Racist Cricket Club

Anything sportlike
theleader82

Re: Yorkshire Massively Racist Cricket Club

Post by theleader82 »

kancutlawns wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:18 pm
theleader82 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:21 am Vaughan caused trescothicks depression and he never played fir England again . Vaughan wears a wig as well
How the fuck did he cause his depression? It wasn’t his wife who he fucked was it?
Yes. Yes Shane warne heckled him about it and he went home
Man U and rangers

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Just heard Aggers on 5Live stating that he’s had a well known black cricketer in tears telling him about all the racial issues he had playing. He didn’t play for Yorkshire.

Cricket might need its crash helmet on……..
Last edited by Jonathan on Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

subsub

Post by subsub »

theleader82 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:42 pm
theleader82 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:21 am Vaughan caused trescothicks depression and he never played fir England again . Vaughan wears a wig as well
How the fuck did he cause his depression? It wasn’t his wife who he fucked was it?
Eh? Trescothick didn't play in the 2006 Ashes. He flew home before the Test series started.
WOKE AND PROUD

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

theleader82 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:42 pm
:? Did he go home because Vaughan shagged his missus or because Warney took the piss out of him? What has Jessie J had to tweet about it?

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Although I don't follow cricket closely, Vaughn always came across as a massive twat to me ... from his hair-replacement ads in the back of the Daily Mail to his shouty opinions in the media. It's so good to see him getting his medicine.

Goughie must be shitting his pants right now. Gough doesn't seem like a racist to me but he does come across as easily-led because he's so fucking dense. I think the difference between Gough and Vaughn is that Gough was probably 'more of the lads', know what I mean? He might have said ... "Oh shut up and go eat your curry" ... but in a jokey way and they all had a laugh. Vaughn seems devoid of humour and is just a massive cunt with a small dick who talks down to people and is arrogant.

Rana Naveed corroborates Aseem Rafiq’s allegation against MV. Vaughn won't be on the BBC for the foreseeable. Let's hope that muppet Tuffnell gets caught-up in this too, that would be TOO much tea for me to drink, but wouldn't it be a delicious cuppa.

Can't wait for the hearing. There's a lot more to come out. It will be riveting viewing. I think it's in two weeks time. It'll be on BBC Parliament Channel I would imagine.
black_guardian wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:46 am
Putting that aside, Vaughan's a c**t anyway for having an affair with a team mate's wife, effectively exiling that player from the England team and messing with that guy's mental health. He's no angel.
To be fair, it takes two to tango. Unless you're saying he raped her. "Racist Rapist" does have a nice ring to it if you're a headline writer I must admit.

As a practising Buddhist myself :wink: this does reaffirm my belief in Karma.
Last edited by carcinogen on Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

subsub

Post by subsub »

carcinogen wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:57 am Vaughn always came across as a massive twat to me ... from his hair-replacement ads in the back of the Daily Mail to his shouty opinions in the media. It's so good to see him getting his medicine
Spot on, Carc.
And don't forget that time when he was on the payroll of a cricket agent, and he frequently used his media columns to slag off current England players while bigging up up-and-coming players who were on that company's books.
A right slippery fucker who will hopefully get what's coming to him.
WOKE AND PROUD

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

The BBC said they wanted to show they are impartial by not allowing Vaughan to take up his Radio 5 slot.🤪

Accused tried and sentenced. That's impartiality for you. There has been a denied allegation made. Good job our courts don't act like that isn't it.

Vaughan is a cunt but that doesn't mean he's a racist. Maybe he is but let's see the evidence first. And saying there are too many of your lot here isn't enough.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:28 am The BBC said they wanted to show they are impartial by not allowing Vaughan to take up his Radio 5 slot.🤪

Accused tried and sentenced. That's impartiality for you
He's not been "sentenced" or found guilty. They're investigating it, so he won't be working while that happens – that's what many companies do.
If a pilot was accused of being drunk while in charge of a plane, would you let him carry on flying while they work out if it's true? :rolleyes:
WOKE AND PROUD

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:28 am saying there are too many of your lot here isn't enough
Er, that's a nailed-on racist comment. I don't see how it can be interpreted any other way.
WOKE AND PROUD

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:34 am
Zambo wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:28 am saying there are too many of your lot here isn't enough
Er, that's a nailed-on racist comment. I don't see how it can be interpreted any other way.
Where is the proof he said it? He said he didn't. Being a cunt doesn't mean he's a racist but it looks like you've made your mind up like the BBC, who said that they were impartial by not allowing Vaughan to appear. :rolleyes: Quelle surprise.🥳

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:48 am
subsub wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:34 am
Where is the proof he said it? He said he didn't. Being a cunt doesn't mean he's a racist but it looks like you've made your mind up like the BBC, who said that they were impartial by not allowing Vaughan to appear. :rolleyes: Quelle surprise.
There's no proof yet, that's why it's being investigated. I haven't made my mind up at all on this particular incident.
I think he's a cunt for different reasons, as I've already stated.
The BBC hasn't "made its mind up", but given that this is a huge story and Vaughan has been implicated in it (rightly or wrongly), the BBC has done the right thing by not letting him front a show in which the story would be discussed.
WOKE AND PROUD

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

It’s a cricket show that is likely to discuss Yorkshire and the report. Vaughan was named in it. How the fuck can he be part of the programme ? Jeez, it ain’t rocket science why he’s not going to be on there.

I guess when you have a blinkered point of view it’s hard to be logical.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Jonathan wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:51 pm It’s a cricket show that is likely to discuss Yorkshire and the report. Vaughan was named in it. How the fuck can he be part of the programme ? Jeez, it ain’t rocket science why he’s not going to be on there.

Well you should know, along with the BBC

The BBC sajd they were registering their impartiality by not allowing Vaughan to appear which is a complete load of bollocks. They gave a platform for the accusers but blocking Vaughan from giving his views on the matter.

Typical far left impartiality and victimisation.

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Zambo wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:02 pm
Jonathan wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:51 pm It’s a cricket show that is likely to discuss Yorkshire and the report. Vaughan was named in it. How the fuck can he be part of the programme ? Jeez, it ain’t rocket science why he’s not going to be on there.

The BBC sajd they were registering their impartiality by not allowing Vaughan to appear which is a complete load of bollocks. They gave a platform for the accusers but blocking Vaughan from giving his views on the matter.

Come on, if the BBC did the opposite and kept him in the prog you would say they are supporting racists. You are arguing a point for the sake of it.

It’s got fuck all to do with politics and you know it. Funny how you complain about petty point scoring in the Brexit thread and now your doing the very same.

Busted :lol:

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:02 pm

Ah, you're back on the old "far left" stuff – a sure sign you're struggling :mrgreen:
As Jonn-o said, the Beeb are doing the right thing, yet you're doing your best to conjure up some faux outrage.
WOKE AND PROUD