India

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Hillman avenger

Re: India

Post by Hillman avenger »

Royal24s wrote:Those of us who are positive and love our country can manage very well, as we always have and always will. I can't imagine that you'd ever contribute much whether we were in the EU or not - you'd still hate Britain.
Breathtaking arrogance.

It's because other people actually love this country that they loathe what we are doing to ourselves.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Royal24s wrote:Those of us who are positive and love our country can manage very well, as we always have and always will. I can't imagine that you'd ever contribute much whether we were in the EU or not - you'd still hate Britain.
Breathtaking arrogance.

It's because other people actually love this country that they loathe what we are doing to ourselves.
Many of us have loathed what 'we' have been doing to this country over the last few decades, and at last we see a chink of light at the end of the tunnel.

(but your blinkered mindset would probably only see a potentially racist word in that post).
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Ralph wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:Britain’s aid to India has been £283m since 2011
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... 291QKDxqkg

Why?

When they can afford to do this:

We're trying to get a trade deal with India. We won't be stopping foreign aid anytime soon.

So, what is the cut off point, Ralph?

When do we say "blimey, they are doing better than us, this is madness"?
Brexit has led to a situation where we need trade deals. That's why Theresa May has gone grovelling to Trump & why we'll likely end up giving India what it wants on immigration.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... trade-deal

We're in a weak position. This is what 'trading with the rest of the world' looks like.
Are you after The Ticks crown or what?
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Breathtaking arrogance.

How is trying to double the population with incompatible cultures loving your country?
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Breathtaking arrogance.

What are you doing to yourselves then Hillman, and when you say "we", who else is involved in this self abuse ?
Is it drugs ?
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Stop giving aid until it is 100% used for the right reasons. Giving money to corrupt foreign governments while schools and NHS is a mess... Oh aye bringing down Western society is part of the plan.. . ... Sorry my bad.... Carry on.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17