Group D: France, Australia, Denmark & Tunisia

kancutlawns

Re: Group D: France, Australia, Denmark & Tunisia

Post by kancutlawns »

Carlos J wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:38 pm Ya flaming galah is an Alf Stewart favourite, where it got recognition.

And as per 'Flailming Galah' is also a pie shop here in Partrigeland: https://www.facebook.com/FlamingGalahTheAussiePieStop
Indeed.

finchman

Post by finchman »

Tony Abbott,Dame Edna,Nicole Kidman,Paul Hogan,Kylie and Jason,Allan Border,Rolf Harris,Bob Hawke,Germany Greer,Roop Murdoch,Clive James,Greg Norman,Steve Irwin,Errol Flynn,Elle MacPherson,your boys did the land down under proud tonight.
Last edited by finchman on Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

kancutlawns wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:31 pm
JudgeTedd wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:29 pm Someone needs to tell these Danes the World Cup has started.
Not really understood why they get so bummed up as if they’re the next great thing. No one really said the things they did when Sweden and Norway were good.
When your best player is fitted with a pacemaker, you know you’ve got problems.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Oh and there is Tim Cahill in the crowd, working here in Qatar to nurture local talent ... translation: On the Qatari gravy-train.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

finchman wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:54 pm Tony Abbott,Dame Edna,Nicole Kidman,Paul Hogan,Kylie and Jason,Allan Border,Rolf Harris,Bob Hawke,Germany Greer,Roop Murdoch,Clive James,Greg Norman,Steve Irwin,Errol Flynn,Elle MacPherson,your boys did the land down under proud tonight.
And Mile Jedinak. Most of those utter cunts aren’t fit to polish the great man’s didgeridoo.

antdad

Post by antdad »

I heard another overpaid for Chelsea player (Fofana) crapped themselves, this was France B most of the time wasn't it?

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

kancutlawns wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:26 pm
finchman wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:54 pm Tony Abbott,Dame Edna,Nicole Kidman,Paul Hogan,Kylie and Jason,Allan Border,Rolf Harris,Bob Hawke,Germany Greer,Roop Murdoch,Clive James,Greg Norman,Steve Irwin,Errol Flynn,Elle MacPherson,your boys did the land down under proud tonight.
And Mile Jedinak. Most of those utter cunts aren’t fit to polish the great man’s didgeridoo.
The Pig and Whistle down the road could give them a good match I reckon.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

I found myself celebrating that Aussie winner (probably all those SPFL and Scottish connections to be honest) but to think Lyndon Dykes choose Scotland over Australia - yet he surely would have made that squad and even played a bit in Qatar.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.