Crispin Cunt

In-depth debate on all topical issues
finchman

Crispin Cunt

Post by finchman »

A coke snorting sexual predator ....or......a victim of a money grabbing opportunist ?
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

birdie

Re: Crispin Cunt

Post by birdie »

As with Peter Bone, allegedly happened between 1010-2012, both accusation over 10 years old so it's a he said she/he said situation, any forensic evidence doesn't exist.
Cant find whether the complainant complained at the time and if not why not, but with Bone it seems that there was a complaint at the time which came to nothing.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

finchman wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:18 am A coke snorting sexual predator ....or......a victim of a money grabbing opportunist ?
Who knows in situations like this, when the only evidence is 'you did it, no I didn't'. I can understand in some cases why 'victims' don't accuse 'attackers' when it happens, but until they do, people will have their name dragged through the mud and their lives ruined if they are innocent or get away with it if they are guilty.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Zambo wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:10 am
finchman wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:18 am A coke snorting sexual predator ....or......a victim of a money grabbing opportunist ?
Who knows in situations like this, when the only evidence is 'you did it, no I didn't'. I can understand in some cases why 'victims' don't accuse 'attackers' when it happens, but until they do, people will have their name dragged through the mud and their lives ruined if they are innocent or get away with it if they are guilty.
It's only repeating what many have said in the past; that those accused of rape should be anonymous until found guilty. Mud, however inaccurately thrown, sticks.

birdie

Post by birdie »

VeritasVincit wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:54 am
Zambo wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:10 am
It's only repeating what many have said in the past; that those accused of rape should be anonymous until found guilty. Mud, however inaccurately thrown, sticks.
Indeed, as when something is said in court and the Judge tells the jury to discount it, something heard cannot be unheard.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Blunt is a wrongun.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Zippy wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:05 pm Blunt is a wrongun.
Total wanker.

When they brought in the Psychoactive Substances Act banning all legal highs, he used his position to get them to keep poppers legal because he likes to do them while getting his arse rogered.

So yeah, all for banning the stuff other people take, but it's unfair to take away the stuff I like to do.

Selfish cunt.

And his name is "Crispin" ffs. Nobody could ever be called that and not be a cunt. Creepy Tory prick.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

A Tory pervert, Who'd have thought?

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

The Tick wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:31 pm A Tory pervert, Who'd have thought?
Of course only Tories are perverts :roll: :roll:

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

chelseachelsea wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:21 pm
The Tick wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:31 pm A Tory pervert, Who'd have thought?
Of course only Tories are perverts :roll: :roll:
To be fair, UKIP and the reform party must have a few wierdos in their ranks too.