lambrini

Re: George Galloway

Post by lambrini »

The Tick wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:01 pm
lambrini wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:33 pm
The Tick wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:02 pm
lambrini wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 11:41 am
The Tick wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 11:13 am
lambrini wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 11:12 am I don’t understand why some people are so creeped out by gay and lesbian relationships.
Or LGBT flags. :mrgreen:
Why do you follow me around the forum like a lost puppy dog whenever I mention LGBT?
Not following at all. I'm pointing out your inconsistency or double standards on gay rights. You get triggered by the sight of the LGBT flag yet now you try to pull the " being gay is ok" act purely as a means of condemning galloway.

By all means disagree with him but at least avoid having double standards on the matter.
The ideological "LGBTQIA+" movement and being gay, lesbian or whatever, are two entirely different things, Tick. Not all LGBT individuals support the movement.

As for following me around, you most certainly are. In another thread where I mentioned LGBT, you implied that my bisexuality wasn't genuine. My sexuality is none of your business.

Your double standards are the issue. Nothing else
What double standards? I don’t support the ideology. This is completely different from believing in LGBT rights, including gay marriage and the freedom for individuals to openly be homosexual and bisexual without fear of persecution.

HSBC and Tesco "celebrating" people's sexuality, like during Pride Month, and local councils installing an LGBTQIA+ crossings, doesn't improve mine or anyone else's lives. Sexuality is none of their business.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
“The forum's saucy upstart” –Ghost
“Solid broess” –Sadact7
“Decent long termer”–Paolo

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Vespa wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:28 pm
lambrini wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:33 pm The ideological "LGBTQIA+" movement and being gay, lesbian or whatever, are two entirely different things, Tick. Not all LGBT individuals support the movement.
Pretty much.
^^^ This
( ◡‿◡ )
“Solid broess” –Sadact7

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

The Tick wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:33 pm
lambrini wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:33 pm The ideological "LGBTQIA+" movement and being gay, lesbian or whatever, are two entirely different things, Tick. Not all LGBT individuals support the movement.
Pretty much.
Slipping into George galloway territory there, I see. :D
I've been in the gay rights movement most of my life, you seem to think it's a prop.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

lambrini wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:46 pm
The Tick wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:01 pm
lambrini wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:33 pm
The Tick wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:02 pm
lambrini wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 11:41 am
The Tick wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 11:13 am
lambrini wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 11:12 am I don’t understand why some people are so creeped out by gay and lesbian relationships.
Or LGBT flags. :mrgreen:
Why do you follow me around the forum like a lost puppy dog whenever I mention LGBT?
Not following at all. I'm pointing out your inconsistency or double standards on gay rights. You get triggered by the sight of the LGBT flag yet now you try to pull the " being gay is ok" act purely as a means of condemning galloway.

By all means disagree with him but at least avoid having double standards on the matter.
The ideological "LGBTQIA+" movement and being gay, lesbian or whatever, are two entirely different things, Tick. Not all LGBT individuals support the movement.

As for following me around, you most certainly are. In another thread where I mentioned LGBT, you implied that my bisexuality wasn't genuine. My sexuality is none of your business.

Your double standards are the issue. Nothing else
What double standards? I don’t support the ideology. This is completely different from believing in LGBT rights, including gay marriage and the freedom for individuals to openly be homosexual and bisexual without fear of persecution.

HSBC and Tesco "celebrating" people's sexuality, like during Pride Month, and local councils installing an LGBTQIA+ crossings, doesn't improve mine or anyone else's lives. Sexuality is none of their business.
People don't understand that gay rights is about equality for people sexually attracted to the same sex. This has nothing to do with gender.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

The original rainbow lgbt flag (without the recent add ons) of the gay rights movement is something that you've poured scorn on to. You've also opposed companies including gay kisses in their television adverts.

Yet now you've become the champion of the right of people to love who they want. That is a double standard.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Pretty much.
Initially you implied my bisexuality wasn't genuine because I didn’t support the ideology and now you're accusing Vespa, a gay man, of homophobic tendencies after agreeing with me.

Tick always makes sense! 😂
( ◡‿◡ )
“Solid broess” –Sadact7

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

The Tick wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 2:08 pm

The original rainbow lgbt flag (without the recent add ons) of the gay rights movement is something that you've poured scorn on to. You've also opposed companies including gay kisses in their television adverts.

Yet now you've become the champion of the right of people to love who they want. That is a double standard.
Jog on, Tick. You've lost this one.
( ◡‿◡ )
“Solid broess” –Sadact7

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

"Jog on"?

Someone's been watching too many Danny dyer films. Pwopa londoner an' all dat.

Well if you're not willing to make a sensible counter then you're not convincing anyone of your argument.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

lambrini wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 2:15 pm
Pretty much.
Initially you implied my bisexuality wasn't genuine because I didn’t support the ideology and now you're accusing Vespa, a gay man, of homophobic tendencies after agreeing with me.

People can call me homophobic I don't care. Tick is defending a homophobe in this thread and moaning about others - weird.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

The Tick wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 2:39 pm "Jog on"?

Well if you're not willing to make a sensible counter then you're not convincing anyone of your argument.
And now he resorts to personal insults. Sad.
( ◡‿◡ )
“Solid broess” –Sadact7

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Vespa wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 2:56 pm
lambrini wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 2:15 pm
Pretty much.

People can call me homophobic I don't care. Tick is defending a homophobe in this thread and moaning about others - weird.
+1
( ◡‿◡ )
“Solid broess” –Sadact7

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

lambrini wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 3:04 pm
The Tick wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 2:39 pm "Jog on"?

And now he resorts to personal insults. Sad.
Where's the personal insult?

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Don't bother answering in this thread, Lambrini.

Take it to the 'off topic posts' thread in Pandemonium. Any more off topic shit in this thread from you and Tick will be binned.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Carlos J wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 3:51 pm Don't bother answering in this thread, Lambrini.

Where's the personal insult?

You're quick to judge, Carlos. Tick posted this almost an hour ago, and I haven't responded.

Cheers.
( ◡‿◡ )
“Solid broess” –Sadact7

birdie

Post by birdie »

Galloway is a Marmite figure, but you cant get away with the fact that he's a very good orator, usually runs rings around most reporters.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it