Laura Woods

Posts regarding presenters and shows of yesterday
Sadact7

Re: Laura Woods

Post by Sadact7 »

lambrini wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 10:24 pm
Sadact7 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 12:43 am
henrycrs wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 10:46 pm Absolute car crash of a woman.

Showing a bit of leg will get the simps creaming their skin tight jeans.
She smashed the glass ceiling.

Unfortunately, it appears she did it with her face.

And you’re right about the simps. If I’m riding in to battle, I’d take e a single honest mysogynist over a thousand desperate beta males.
The country's full of simps and betas these days. What happened to normal blokes? Where are they?
Speaking for myself, the answer would be “quietly going about our business not looking for attention”
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Sadact7 wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 11:03 pm
lambrini wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 10:24 pm
Sadact7 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 12:43 am
henrycrs wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 10:46 pm Absolute car crash of a woman.

Showing a bit of leg will get the simps creaming their skin tight jeans.
She smashed the glass ceiling.

Unfortunately, it appears she did it with her face.

And you’re right about the simps. If I’m riding in to battle, I’d take e a single honest mysogynist over a thousand desperate beta males.
The country's full of simps and betas these days. What happened to normal blokes? Where are they?
Speaking for myself, the answer would be “quietly going about our business not looking for attention”
+1
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
“The forum's saucy upstart” –Ghost
“Solid broess” –Sadact7
“Decent long termer”–Paolo

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Zippy wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 11:54 am The fact that she has a plank reality TV boyfriend suits her to a tee :lol:

She's an absolute chancer who has been enabled by the hordes of feeble men who populate the football industry.
Laura Woods is so basic, I can't even.
( ◡‿◡ )
“Solid broess” –Sadact7

subsub

Post by subsub »

lambrini wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 9:06 am
Zippy wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 11:54 am The fact that she has a plank reality TV boyfriend suits her to a tee :lol:

She's an absolute chancer who has been enabled by the hordes of feeble men who populate the football industry.
You can't even what?
WOKE AND PROUD

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

subsub wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 9:08 am

You can't even what?
:D

That's what I said, 'I can't even.'
( ◡‿◡ )
“Solid broess” –Sadact7

subsub

Post by subsub »

lambrini wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 3:37 pm

You can't even what?

I know a lot of people use that phrase, but I've always wondered what it's an abbreviation of. I presume the phrase used to be longer, it had to have been.
WOKE AND PROUD

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

subsub wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 4:07 pm
lambrini wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 3:37 pm

You can't even what?

I know a lot of people use that phrase, but I've always wondered what it's an abbreviation of. I presume the phrase used to be longer, it had to have been.
It's a silly phrase. I was being satirical.
She is basic tho. 🤭

"In slang, basic characterizes someone or something as unoriginal, unexceptional, and mainstream. A basic girl—or basic bitch as she is often insulted—is said to like pumpkin spice lattes, UGG boots, and taking lots of selfies, for instance."
( ◡‿◡ )
“Solid broess” –Sadact7

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Laura Woods and Adam Collard are literally starter packs 😭😭😭😭 lol. Basics!

( ◡‿◡ )
“Solid broess” –Sadact7

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Is she ever mentioned on TS these days? Being a trailblazing pioneer and all that you'd think they would reference her endlessly.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Recent Instagram post. I mean, really? It's the kind of thing I'd expect from a 14 yo listening to Taylor Swift songs on loop. Quite sad really, not sure what she's trying to prove. Smacks of insecurity.

“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

HalfwitHerbie

Post by HalfwitHerbie »

And these splitarses say “don’t objectify me”

I don’t know of a single #WomenInFootball bint who doesn’t love themselves and post social media selfies.

Woods is bad, but by no means the worst or most prolific of them
"Hey Depressed Boy. You want a shitfest, you've got one". Jon Gaunt to depression sufferer Iain Lee, e-mail 2016.

“He’s done the right thing”. Gaunt on Donald Trump’s gassing of refugees, November 2018: https://chirb.it/qJ3e7O

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

HalfwitHerbie wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 12:02 am Woods is bad, but by no means the worst or most prolific of them
I just want to ask one of these prominent female presenters: Why do you think plain-looking dumpy-frumpy women don't get work in the sports broadcasting industry? Just to see how they answer. ridiculous people. :lol: Can someone post that onto her Instagram account? I haven't got the balls, pathetic simp that I am. Maybe on my next polish lager binge I might.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Rowntree

Post by Rowntree »

She's a fucking slag who takes it up the shitepipe off anyone who'll enhance her pointless career, the shiny-faced cum drinker.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

carcinogen wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 10:12 am
HalfwitHerbie wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 12:02 am Woods is bad, but by no means the worst or most prolific of them
I just want to ask one of these prominent female presenters: Why do you think plain-looking dumpy-frumpy women don't get work in the sports broadcasting industry? Just to see how they answer. ridiculous people. :lol: Can someone post that onto her Instagram account? I haven't got the balls, pathetic simp that I am. Maybe on my next polish lager binge I might.
They'd accuse you of being a 'misogynist' and block you before bleating to Stylist magazine about how difficult it is to be a woman with a plum job in the sports industry, on a six figure salary.

Fuck 'em.
( ◡‿◡ )
“Solid broess” –Sadact7

villain4eva

Post by villain4eva »

I guess if you've got the looks you may as well use them.
She might surprise us all when she's still on telly in 20 years time.